|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Elizabeth when she was orphaned?
(a) She was a baby.
(b) She was a teenager.
(c) She was a small child.
(d) She was an adult.
2. In what room of the house do people usually play cards?
(a) In the poker room.
(b) In the card room.
(c) In the recreation room.
(d) In the game room.
3. Which of the following characteristics is NOT important in the search for Elizabeth's husband?
(a) His title.
(b) His morals.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His social standing.
4. Which of the following charms does Elizabeth often use to get what she wants from men?
(a) Her beatuy.
(b) Her honesty.
(c) Her wit.
(d) All of the above.
5. How does Ian react when Elizabeth enters his cabin?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is so deeply humiliated at the party, that he leaves without turning back?
2. Why does Elizabeth's family almost lose their home?
3. Who hosts the party where Elizabeth meets Ian Thornton?
4. What is the name of the home where Elizabeth was raised?
5. What meal are all the guests served at the party where Elizabeth and Ian meet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)