|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth request to come pick her up early from the excursion?
(a) Ian Thornton.
(c) Her father.
(d) Count Mondevale.
2. While dining with Sir Belhaven, what does Elizabeth claim to want to do with all her money?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(b) Save it in the bank.
(c) Spend it traveling.
(d) Spend it on jewels.
3. What is Elizabeth's last name?
4. How does Ian react when Elizabeth enters his cabin?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is shocked.
5. How does Elizabeth fare in her initial debut into high society?
(a) She receives many proposals.
(b) She receives one proposal.
(c) She does not receive any proposals.
(d) She receives two proposals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian realize is holding Elizabeth back from wanting to court with him straight away?
2. Who does the private investigator claim probably killed Robert?
3. What card game does Ian engage in at the party where he meets Elizabeth?
4. After the duel with Ian, how many men does Elizabeth's uncle set her up on dates with?
5. Which of the following behaviors does Elizabeth partake in during her date with Marchman?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)