|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of terrain is the cabin located?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Near the river.
(d) In a field.
2. When Elizabeth receives the unexpected note, where does it ask her to meet someone?
(a) At the greenhouse.
(b) Under the bridge.
(c) At the town church.
(d) At the ship dock.
3. What is the title Ian holds within his family?
(a) King of England.
(b) Lord Everly.
(c) Marques of Kensington.
(d) Duke of Stanhope.
4. What does Ian agree to let Elizabeth alter in order to appease her about their engagement?
(a) The date of their wedding.
(b) Their wedding contract.
(c) Their finances.
(d) Their guest list.
5. Why does Elizabeth turn down Ian's request to meet him after the party?
(a) Because she is not interested in Ian.
(b) Because she already has plans.
(c) Because she misunderstood his request.
(d) Because the meeting would be inappropriate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ian's grandfather doing when he must wait impatiently before rushing off to find Elizabeth?
2. When Robert walks in on Elizabeth and Ian at their meeting place, what is the pair doing?
3. Who does the private investigator claim probably killed Robert?
4. What is Elizabeth's last name?
5. What strange behavior does Elizabeth act out over dinner with Sir Belhaven?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)