|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ian have Robert sent away?
(a) Because Robert was dangerous.
(b) Because Robert didn't want Ian to marry his sister.
(c) Because Robert asked to be sent away.
(d) Because Robert was a thief.
2. Why does Lucinda think Ian is the grandson of the Duke of Stanhope?
(a) Because Ian told her so.
(b) Because she has heard rumors.
(c) Because she remembers when Ian was born.
(d) Because they look very similar.
3. After the party, where does Ian ask Elizabeth to meet him?
(a) At the park.
(b) At the swimming pool.
(c) At the greenhouse.
(d) At the woodcutter's cabin.
4. Who does Elizabeth believe the note requesting a meeting is from?
5. When Elizabeth arrives at the meeting place and finds Ian there, what does she think he has come to do?
(a) Tease her.
(b) Argue with her.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Seduce her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ian realize mistakenly invited Elizabeth to Jake's home?
2. Which of the following characters is so deeply humiliated at the party, that he leaves without turning back?
3. Which of the following charms does Elizabeth often use to get what she wants from men?
4. Who does Elizabeth confess her indiscretions to after returning from the cabin?
5. Where is the tassel hanging that Ian shoots off Robert?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)