|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While dining with Sir Belhaven, what does Elizabeth claim to want to do with all her money?
(a) Save it in the bank.
(b) Spend it traveling.
(c) Spend it on jewels.
(d) Donate it to charity.
2. Who delivers the news to Elizabeth that she is no longer engaged to Sir Belhaven?
(a) Her uncle.
(d) Sir Belhaven.
3. Which of the following behaviors does Elizabeth partake in during her date with Marchman?
4. What strange behavior does Elizabeth act out over dinner with Sir Belhaven?
(a) She pretends to be drunk.
(b) She begins singing loudly.
(c) She prays at length.
(d) She has the hiccups.
5. How does Ian react to seeing the items Elizabeth has removed from his treasure box?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth react to being called out as a liar?
2. Who does Elizabeth bring with her, disguised as her aunt, to chaperon the dates?
3. Why doesn't Elizabeth tell Ian the truth about her financial situation with Havenhurst?
4. What does Ian offer to buy from Elizabeth's uncle out of anger?
5. How does Marchman feel about Belhaven?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)