|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men find to eat?
(a) Eggs, pigs, and butter.
(b) Eggs, pickles, and sauerkraut.
(c) Eggs, chickens, and corn.
(d) Bread, sausage, and bacon.
2. Who is the last survivor of the original group?
3. How does Paul kill the man in the shell-hole?
(a) With his knife.
(b) With his bare hands.
(c) With his revolver.
(d) With his rifle.
4. How do the men make a grater?
(a) By tying together several bayonets.
(b) By packing a bunch of barbed wire.
(c) By punching holes in a pot-lid.
(d) By breaking off bits of a knife-blade.
5. What weapon are the men newly afraid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on a foggy morning at the training camp?
2. What happens to Paul when he is in the shell-holes?
3. How was Müller killed?
4. Distinctions between the men, such as level of education, can be an advantage, but what else do they bring?
5. What are the men's thoughts like?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)