Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word describes almost all sergeant-majors?
2. What flowers fill the meadow that the men are sitting in?
3. What are the French famous for on the front?
a) Vicious attacks.
b) Well-trained soldiers.
c) Up-to-date weaponry.
d) Corned beef.
4. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
a) Five o'clock.
b) Eight thirty.
c) Eleven o'clock.
d) Ten o'clock.
5. What does Baumer fall in when counter-attacking the French?
a) A dug-out.
b) Love with a French girl.
c) Someone's belly.
d) A trench.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 1,015 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)