Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who arrives at the front lines?
c) The Kaiser.
d) Winston Churchill.
2. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
b) Canned tuna.
3. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
a) Five to seven.
b) One to two.
c) Five to ten.
d) Three to four.
4. What was Detering before he was a soldier?
5. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
6. Who is fatally wounded in the back?
This section contains 399 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)