1. What are the men at rest five miles from?
2. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
A fine trim.
3. Who or what do the soldiers have to thank for their good fortune?
4. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
5. How many men survived the last day at the front?
6. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
7. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
He is the clearest thinker.
8. What does Müller carry?
This section contains 3,645 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)