Short Answer Key
1. What are the men at rest five miles from?
2. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
A fine trim.
3. Who or what do the soldiers have to thank for their good fortune?
4. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
5. How many men survived the last day at the front?
6. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
7. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
He is the clearest thinker.
8. What does Müller carry?
9. What does Leer prefer?
The girls from the officers' brothels.
10. What is the main character's name?
11. Who is Tjaden?
A skinny locksmith.
12. Who is Haie Westhus?
13. Who is Stanislaus Katczinsky?...
This section contains 1,948 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)