|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
(a) Three to four.
(b) Five to seven.
(c) One to two.
(d) Five to ten.
2. Who is wounded by shellfire while evacuating a village?
3. What are there rumors of?
(a) A new British weapon.
(b) A spy.
(c) An offensive.
(d) Volunteer duty.
4. How many chapters does All Quiet on the Western Front have?
5. Why does Baumer go out on patrol?
(a) To keep him feeling like a soldier.
(b) Because he feels an attachment to his comrades.
(c) To keep the enemy on guard.
(d) To help collect the dead soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes almost all sergeant-majors?
2. How many reinforcements does the company need?
3. In what month was Paul killed?
4. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
5. Who is Stanislaus Katczinsky?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)