|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of 1918 is the bloodiest yet?
2. What is the men's sole ambition?
(a) To knock the conceit out of a postman.
(b) To kick the pants off a police officer.
(c) To pull the wool over the eyes of a general.
(d) To send the dog after a salesman.
3. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
(a) Full-dress parades.
(b) The rear-area.
(c) The food.
(d) Their commanding officers.
4. What name do the men call the British?
5. What does Baumer trade to a sergeant-major for a place with Kropp on the hospital train?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cheese are the men given?
2. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
3. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
4. Why does Paul have two weeks off?
5. What pattern is on the bedding in the men's barracks?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)