|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Detering try to do?
(a) Run away to Holland.
(b) Escape and go home.
(c) Steal Paul's bread.
(d) Kill Himmelstoss and himself.
2. How many men survived the last day at the front?
3. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
(a) Two years.
(b) Thirty-seven months.
(c) One year.
(d) A year and a half.
4. What does Himmelstoss threaten to do to Tjaden?
(a) Court-martial him.
(b) Stab him in the gut.
(c) Have him sent to the front lines.
(d) Shoot him personally.
5. What game to the men play while locked up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the army reports say on the day Paul died?
2. How does Baumer feel towards Kat?
3. What happens on a foggy morning at the training camp?
4. Who brought in Haie Westhus when he was wounded?
5. What musical instrument does one of the Russian prisoners play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)