|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first family member to see Paul when he returns home on leave?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the most cowardly.
(b) He is the clearest thinker.
(c) He is the bravest.
(d) He is the tallest.
3. What do the men try to find for two days?
(a) The cognac they stole from the French.
(b) A little sleep.
(c) A wounded man.
(d) Their helmets.
4. What name do the men call the British?
5. What did the army reports say on the day Paul died?
(a) Paul Baumer is dead.
(b) All quiet on the western front.
(c) No enemy activity at this time.
(d) Nothing more to report.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reinforcements does the company need?
2. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
3. What makes seven?
4. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
5. How many men survived the last day at the front?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)