|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
2. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
(a) Eight thirty.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
3. How many cakes does Baumer give to the Russians?
(a) All of them.
4. What haunts Baumer as he stands on guard after the attack?
(a) Celebration music from the rear-guard.
5. What weapon are the men newly afraid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men survived the last day at the front?
2. Who does Baumer fail to notice on the street?
3. How do gunpowder fumes taste?
4. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
5. What does Baumer trade to a sergeant-major for a place with Kropp on the hospital train?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)