|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
(a) Full-dress parades.
(b) The food.
(c) Their commanding officers.
(d) The rear-area.
2. What disease do the prisoners have?
(a) The plague.
3. According to Haie, what is revenge?
(a) White pudding.
(b) Black pudding.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
(d) Christmas pudding.
4. How many men survived the last day at the front?
5. Where do the men think they will be going?
(b) Back home to defend Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
2. What does an old buffer describe the men as?
3. What does Baumer's mother send to him before he leaves?
4. According to Kat, why does a trained dog snap at a piece of meat?
5. What never exists at the front?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)