|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an old buffer describe the men as?
(a) Young idiots.
(b) Young heroes.
(c) Young trouble-makers.
(d) Too young to know better.
2. Who arrives at the front lines?
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) The Kaiser.
3. What does Leer prefer?
(a) The girls from the officers' brothels.
(b) The girls from the hospital.
(c) The girls from the English brothels.
(d) The girls from the clubs in Munich.
4. When Baumer and Kropp spilled raw sewage on Himmelstoss, what did he say it meant for them?
5. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
(c) Special forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
2. What are there rumors of?
3. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
4. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
5. What type of cheese are the men given?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)