|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers fill the meadow that the men are sitting in?
2. How does Paul kill the man in the shell-hole?
(a) With his knife.
(b) With his rifle.
(c) With his bare hands.
(d) With his revolver.
3. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
(a) Women, alehouses, and golden sunsets.
(b) Girls, flowery meadows, and white clouds.
(c) Ladies, blue skies, and romantic evenings.
(d) Maids, grassy fields, and grasshoppers.
4. What does Kropp call the new reinforcements?
5. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the naked soldier sitting in the tree, other than his clothes?
2. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
3. What does Baumer's mother send to him before he leaves?
4. What has Baumer's mother been all her life?
5. What kind of accent does the singing wireless-man have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)