|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal problem does Tjaden have?
(a) He isn't very smart.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He is claustrophobic.
(d) He is a bed-wetter.
2. Who brought in Haie Westhus when he was wounded?
3. Where do the men take cover from the heavy shelling?
(a) The burned-out lorries.
(b) The house where Kat saw the geese.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) The woods.
4. How many men survived the last day at the front?
5. Who does the crying, fair-haired recruit remind Baumer of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men make a grater?
2. What game to the men play while locked up?
3. What did Kropp lose in his bet about the German airplane?
4. Other than their legs, what does the men's new duty allow them to stretch?
5. What does an old buffer describe the men as?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)