|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has his head torn off beside Baumer?
(a) A sergeant.
(b) A lance-corporal.
(c) A recruit.
2. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
3. What gives the men terrible bowel troubles?
(a) The constant shelling.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The potato-cakes.
(d) The rotten vegetables.
4. What does Baumer grab for the men's dinner?
(a) A goose.
(b) A bag of apples.
(c) A bulldog.
(d) A pig.
5. What does Baumer do with the prisoners?
(a) Sets them free.
(b) Gives them each a cigarette.
(c) Knocks them down and kicks them.
(d) Defends them from the other guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tjaden's national dish?
2. What must the men do with their new uniforms?
3. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
4. What has Baumer's mother been all her life?
5. What did everyone in the world say "yes" to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)