|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "game" did Himmelstoss used to make the men play?
(a) Parts of the 98 rifle.
(b) Change at Lohne.
(c) Fall forward.
(d) The cook-house game.
2. Why does Paul hesitate to get in the bed in the hospital train?
(a) It is an officer's bed.
(b) He doesn't want to get in without giving the sergeant-major the cigars.
(c) The sheets are too clean.
(d) It is covered with blood from the previous occupant.
3. What disease do the prisoners have?
(c) The plague.
4. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
(a) Something of the man.
(b) Something special.
(c) Something of a soldier.
(d) Something of the girl.
5. What does Kat say is good for loose bowels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baumer's mother send to him before he leaves?
2. What never exists at the front?
3. How old is Kemmerich?
4. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
5. What is Kropp's first name?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)