|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baumer trade to a sergeant-major for a place with Kropp on the hospital train?
2. Who does Baumer fail to notice on the street?
(a) His old school friend, who is happy to see him.
(b) His former girlfriend, who is annoyed by him.
(c) A major, who gets angry at him.
(d) His father, who is furious with him.
3. What is Kat so worried about?
4. What gives the men terrible bowel troubles?
(a) The constant shelling.
(b) The rotten vegetables.
(c) The potato-cakes.
(d) The pigs.
5. Who is bothered the most by the sound of the wounded horses?
(a) The fair-haired recruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cakes does Baumer give to the Russians?
2. What do the men try to find for two days?
3. What makes seven?
4. How does Paul kill the man in the shell-hole?
5. Who is coming to inspect the men?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)