|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A fine trim.
(b) A decent state.
(c) A hospital bed.
(d) A happy place.
2. What are the French famous for on the front?
(a) Corned beef.
(b) Well-trained soldiers.
(c) Vicious attacks.
(d) Up-to-date weaponry.
3. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
(d) Special forces.
4. What flowers fill the meadow that the men are sitting in?
5. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) One to two.
(c) Three to four.
(d) Five to ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fatally wounded in the back?
2. Beside Baumer's training camp there is a prison of soldiers from what country?
3. When the men enlisted, what did many of them do for the first time before going to the barracks?
4. What does Himmelstoss threaten to do to Tjaden?
5. What never exists at the front?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)