|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
(a) Thirty-seven months.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. Why does the orderly glance at Kemmerich and then leave?
(a) He is preparing to euthanize him.
(b) He is doing the rounds.
(c) He is checking up on him.
(d) He is waiting, and wants the bed.
3. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
(b) Special forces.
4. What disease do the prisoners have?
(a) The plague.
5. How does Baumer feel towards Kat?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He resents him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He tolerates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern is on the bedding in the men's barracks?
2. What is wrong with Paul's mother?
3. What does Kropp call the new reinforcements?
4. Why was the fair-haired recruit so embarrassed?
5. What did Himmelstoss force Baumer and Kropp to clean the Corporals' Mess with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)