|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Müller in a good mood?
(a) He ate a good meal.
(b) He has a ticket home.
(c) He found an English rifle.
(d) He has new boots.
2. What do the men try to find for two days?
(a) Their helmets.
(b) A wounded man.
(c) A little sleep.
(d) The cognac they stole from the French.
3. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
(a) The commanders are incompetent.
(b) The British artillery is too accurate.
(c) They spend too much time sleeping.
(d) They salute too well.
4. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
(b) Red pudding.
5. What are the French famous for on the front?
(a) Corned beef.
(b) Well-trained soldiers.
(c) Vicious attacks.
(d) Up-to-date weaponry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cheese are the men given?
2. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
3. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
4. When the men enlisted, what did many of them do for the first time before going to the barracks?
5. What is Lohne?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)