|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were wounded by friendly fire in the first night at the front?
(b) A dozen.
2. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
(a) An American unit.
(c) A victory celebration.
3. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
4. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
(a) Balloon canvas.
(b) Parachute silk.
(c) Uniform linen.
(d) Gun cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cheese are the men given?
2. What is Kat so worried about?
3. What type of animal does Kat notice and want to eat?
4. How old is Kemmerich?
5. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)