|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cook's name?
(c) The sergeant-cook.
(d) All of the above.
2. What is it a tedious exercise to kill?
(a) The bacteria that cause trench-foot.
(c) Flamethrower troops.
3. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
(a) Red pudding.
5. Who is Haie Westhus?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A peat-digger.
(d) A field-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Haie, what is revenge?
2. What name do the men call the British?
3. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
4. What new danger do the men face while taking cover?
5. When Kemmerich died, what did his eyes resemble?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)