|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A hospital bed.
(b) A happy place.
(c) A fine trim.
(d) A decent state.
2. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Three to four.
(c) One to two.
(d) Five to ten.
3. What do the men do with the leftover goose?
(a) They take it to Tjaden and Kropp.
(b) They bring it back to the hut.
(c) They ate it all, there were no leftovers.
(d) They give it to Himmelstoss.
4. What never exists at the front?
5. Who died of an inflammation of the lung?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men throw at the enemy soldiers?
2. What are there rumors of?
3. What name do the men call the British?
4. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
5. Who is Stanislaus Katczinsky?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)