|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
2. What does Leer prefer?
(a) The girls from the officers' brothels.
(b) The girls from the hospital.
(c) The girls from the English brothels.
(d) The girls from the clubs in Munich.
3. What do the men do with the leftover goose?
(a) They give it to Himmelstoss.
(b) They take it to Tjaden and Kropp.
(c) They bring it back to the hut.
(d) They ate it all, there were no leftovers.
4. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
(a) Something special.
(b) Something of a soldier.
(c) Something of the man.
(d) Something of the girl.
5. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A fine trim.
(b) A hospital bed.
(c) A happy place.
(d) A decent state.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baumer hurt his hand?
2. Why is Müller in a good mood?
3. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
4. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
5. What does Müller carry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)