|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
(d) High spirits.
2. Who is Stanislaus Katczinsky?
(a) The poet of the group.
(b) The laughing-stock of the group.
(c) The follower of the group.
(d) The leader of the group.
3. What do Baumer and Kat want to do to the wounded young recruit?
(a) Disinfect his wounds with rum.
(b) Leave him to die.
(c) Carry him to the hospital.
(d) Kill him.
4. What does Himmelstoss threaten to do to Tjaden?
(a) Shoot him personally.
(b) Have him sent to the front lines.
(c) Court-martial him.
(d) Stab him in the gut.
5. What is Tjaden's national dish?
(a) Liver and onions.
(b) Sauerkraut and chicken.
(c) Lima beans and beef.
(d) Broad beans and bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Haie, what is revenge?
2. What does Baumer grab for the men's dinner?
3. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
4. Who is bothered the most by the sound of the wounded horses?
5. What do the men wrap Himmelstoss in when they beat him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)