|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the French famous for on the front?
(a) Vicious attacks.
(b) Corned beef.
(c) Well-trained soldiers.
(d) Up-to-date weaponry.
2. What platoon did Baumer, Kropp, Müller, and Kemmerich join?
3. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
(c) His comrades.
(d) His rifle.
4. How many men were wounded by friendly fire in the first night at the front?
(c) A dozen.
5. What does Baumer grab for the men's dinner?
(a) A goose.
(b) A pig.
(c) A bag of apples.
(d) A bulldog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
2. Who is Haie Westhus?
3. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
4. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
5. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)