|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men know they are near the sea?
(a) They can hear seabirds.
(b) They can smell the water.
(c) They can feel the cold.
(d) They find a boat.
2. What game to the men play while locked up?
3. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What nation's troops rush the men's line?
5. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A happy place.
(b) A decent state.
(c) A fine trim.
(d) A hospital bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men refer to Germany?
2. According to Haie, what is revenge?
3. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
4. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
5. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)