|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the bravest.
(b) He is the most cowardly.
(c) He is the clearest thinker.
(d) He is the tallest.
2. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
(a) Mein Strudel.
3. What do Baumer and Kat want to do to the wounded young recruit?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Carry him to the hospital.
(c) Disinfect his wounds with rum.
(d) Leave him to die.
4. Why is Müller in a good mood?
(a) He has new boots.
(b) He ate a good meal.
(c) He found an English rifle.
(d) He has a ticket home.
5. Where do the men take cover from the heavy shelling?
(a) The house where Kat saw the geese.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) The woods.
(d) The burned-out lorries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to the front?
2. How old is Kemmerich?
3. Who hates Himmelstoss the most?
4. When do the men return to the lorries?
5. What is Kropp's first name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)