|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
(a) Ladies, blue skies, and romantic evenings.
(b) Women, alehouses, and golden sunsets.
(c) Girls, flowery meadows, and white clouds.
(d) Maids, grassy fields, and grasshoppers.
2. What card game are the men playing?
3. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
(a) High spirits.
4. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
(b) Hanging wires.
5. Why is Müller in a good mood?
(a) He ate a good meal.
(b) He found an English rifle.
(c) He has a ticket home.
(d) He has new boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
2. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
3. Who or what do the soldiers have to thank for their good fortune?
4. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
5. When Kemmerich died, what did his eyes resemble?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)