|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
(c) Canned tuna.
2. Who is Kantorek?
(a) The men's old bartender.
(b) The men's old schoolmaster.
(c) The men's old friend.
(d) The men's old barber.
3. Who is Haie Westhus?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A peat-digger.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A field-worker.
4. Why is Müller in a good mood?
(a) He ate a good meal.
(b) He found an English rifle.
(c) He has a ticket home.
(d) He has new boots.
5. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to the front?
2. Who does the crying, fair-haired recruit remind Baumer of?
3. When do the men return to the lorries?
4. What is Kropp's first name?
5. What job is Müller well suited for?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)