|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
2. What is the cook's name?
(b) The sergeant-cook.
(c) All of the above.
3. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
(a) Something of the man.
(b) Something special.
(c) Something of a soldier.
(d) Something of the girl.
4. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
(a) Balloon canvas.
(b) Gun cotton.
(c) Uniform linen.
(d) Parachute silk.
5. How old is Kemmerich?
(a) Not a day over twenty.
(b) Almost twenty-one.
(c) Nineteen and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
2. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
3. What "game" did Himmelstoss used to make the men play?
4. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
5. What pattern is on the bedding in the men's barracks?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)