|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
2. What are the men at rest five miles from?
(a) The front.
(d) The beach.
3. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
4. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A decent state.
(b) A fine trim.
(c) A happy place.
(d) A hospital bed.
5. How many men survived the last day at the front?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
2. Who died of an inflammation of the lung?
3. Who is Stanislaus Katczinsky?
4. How old is Kemmerich?
5. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)