|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers fill the meadow that the men are sitting in?
2. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the bravest.
(b) He is the clearest thinker.
(c) He is the most cowardly.
(d) He is the tallest.
3. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
(a) Maids, grassy fields, and grasshoppers.
(b) Ladies, blue skies, and romantic evenings.
(c) Women, alehouses, and golden sunsets.
(d) Girls, flowery meadows, and white clouds.
4. Who or what do the soldiers have to thank for their good fortune?
(a) A miscalculation.
(b) The weather.
(c) The turning tide of the war.
(d) The Prussian.
5. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's name?
2. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
3. How old is Kemmerich?
4. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
5. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)