|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men survived the last day at the front?
2. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
3. What does Müller carry?
(a) A heavy weight on his shoulders.
(c) Pictures of his family.
(d) A French rifle.
4. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the bravest.
(b) He is the most cowardly.
(c) He is the tallest.
(d) He is the clearest thinker.
5. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A decent state.
(b) A fine trim.
(c) A hospital bed.
(d) A happy place.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men were trained to be heroes as if they were...
2. Who is Haie Westhus?
3. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
4. Who died of an inflammation of the lung?
5. When the men enlisted, what did many of them do for the first time before going to the barracks?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)