|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
2. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Fighting on the front-lines.
(c) Pushing up daisies.
(d) Tending to the wounded.
3. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
4. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the tallest.
(b) He is the bravest.
(c) He is the most cowardly.
(d) He is the clearest thinker.
5. What is the cook's name?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The sergeant-cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
2. What is the main character's name?
3. How do the men refer to Germany?
4. What bed is Kemmerich in?
5. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)