|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguishes Kropp from the other characters?
(a) He is the bravest.
(b) He is the tallest.
(c) He is the most cowardly.
(d) He is the clearest thinker.
2. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
3. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
(d) Red pudding.
4. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
(b) Mein Strudel.
5. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
(a) Pushing up daisies.
(b) Fighting on the front-lines.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Tending to the wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
2. What platoon did Baumer, Kropp, Müller, and Kemmerich join?
3. When Kemmerich died, what did his eyes resemble?
4. The men were trained to be heroes as if they were...
5. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)