|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's name?
(a) Paul Baumer.
(b) Haie Westhus
(c) Albert Kropp.
(d) Stanislaus Katczinsky.
2. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
3. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
4. Who or what do the soldiers have to thank for their good fortune?
(a) The Prussian.
(b) The turning tide of the war.
(c) A miscalculation.
(d) The weather.
5. What was the name of the men's platoon leader during training?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men enlisted, what did many of them do for the first time before going to the barracks?
2. What is the cook's name?
3. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
4. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
5. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)