Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What before-battle activity was heavily debated between Baumer, Kat, and Tjaden?
(a) Eating a full meal.
(b) Putting on the heavy chest-armor issued to all the men.
(c) Singing the German national anthem.
(d) Praying to God.
2. What are the French famous for on the front?
(a) Vicious attacks.
(b) Well-trained soldiers.
(c) Corned beef.
(d) Up-to-date weaponry.
3. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
(a) They salute too well.
(b) The British artillery is too accurate.
(c) They spend too much time sleeping.
(d) The commanders are incompetent.
4. What kind of accent does the singing wireless-man have?
5. Where do the men think they will be going?
(b) Back home to defend Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
2. What do the men do with the leftover goose?
3. What gives the men terrible bowel troubles?
4. Why was Paul glad when he died?
5. What does Baumer's mother send to him before he leaves?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)