Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal problem does Tjaden have?
(a) He is a bed-wetter.
(b) He is claustrophobic.
(c) He isn't very smart.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
2. Why does the orderly glance at Kemmerich and then leave?
(a) He is waiting, and wants the bed.
(b) He is checking up on him.
(c) He is doing the rounds.
(d) He is preparing to euthanize him.
3. Who is Haie Westhus?
(a) A peat-digger.
(b) A field-worker.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A gardener.
4. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
(a) They spend too much time sleeping.
(b) They salute too well.
(c) The commanders are incompetent.
(d) The British artillery is too accurate.
5. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
(d) Red pudding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kemmerich?
2. When Baumer and Kropp spilled raw sewage on Himmelstoss, what did he say it meant for them?
3. When men such as Himmelstoss get a star or a stripe, it is as though they have swallowed...
4. What did Himmelstoss force Baumer and Kropp to clean the Corporals' Mess with?
5. When Baumer leaves the hospital, what does he suddenly think of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)