|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has his head torn off beside Baumer?
(a) A lance-corporal.
(b) A sergeant.
(c) A recruit.
2. What is Kat so worried about?
3. What platoon did Baumer, Kropp, Müller, and Kemmerich join?
4. What does an old buffer describe the men as?
(a) Young trouble-makers.
(b) Too young to know better.
(c) Young idiots.
(d) Young heroes.
5. How long does Kropp say the men have had to endure shells and bombs?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Two years.
(c) Thirty-seven months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul hesitate to get in the bed in the hospital train?
2. What are the men at rest five miles from?
3. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
4. Who is bothered the most by the sound of the wounded horses?
5. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)