|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it a tedious exercise to kill?
(c) The bacteria that cause trench-foot.
(d) Flamethrower troops.
2. What do the men do with the leftover goose?
(a) They give it to Himmelstoss.
(b) They bring it back to the hut.
(c) They take it to Tjaden and Kropp.
(d) They ate it all, there were no leftovers.
3. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
(a) Fighting on the front-lines.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Pushing up daisies.
(d) Tending to the wounded.
4. What musical instrument does one of the Russian prisoners play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The cello.
(d) The piano.
5. Who has a special reason to hate Himmelstoss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
2. Why do the men know they are near the sea?
3. What new danger do the men face while taking cover?
4. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
5. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)