|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kropp's first name?
2. How many days ago did the soldiers have to relieve the front line?
3. What word describes almost all sergeant-majors?
4. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
(c) Canned tuna.
5. What is the last thing the men see before falling asleep?
(a) Himmelstoss' face.
(b) The flashing of the explosions at the front.
(c) The outlines of the huts.
(d) The bones of the goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do eight of the men have to guard in particular?
2. What does Müller carry?
3. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
4. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
5. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)