|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were wounded by friendly fire in the first night at the front?
(b) A dozen.
2. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
(a) A fine trim.
(b) A happy place.
(c) A hospital bed.
(d) A decent state.
3. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
(a) Pushing up daisies.
(b) Tending to the wounded.
(c) Fighting on the front-lines.
(d) Eating breakfast.
4. What class is Paul mother in in the hospital?
5. What never exists at the front?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has his head torn off beside Baumer?
2. What is Lohne?
3. What does Kropp call the new reinforcements?
4. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
5. Who brought in Haie Westhus when he was wounded?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)