|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Detering before he was a soldier?
2. What card game are the men playing?
3. What type of animal does Kat notice and want to eat?
4. How many deaths does the orderly think there will be on the day Kemmerich dies?
5. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
(a) Eleven o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Eight thirty.
(d) Five o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
2. What does a double ration of sausage and bread put a man in?
3. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
4. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
5. What flowers fill the meadow that the men are sitting in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)