|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men refer to Germany?
(a) The Motherland.
(b) The Disneyland.
(c) The Homeland.
(d) The Fatherland.
2. Who is bothered the most by the sound of the wounded horses?
(b) The fair-haired recruit.
3. Who is Tjaden?
(a) A skinny locksmith.
(b) A young student.
(c) A rough dockworker.
(d) A fat accountant.
4. When do the men return to the lorries?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 4 o'clock.
(c) 3 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
5. What personal problem does Tjaden have?
(a) He is a bed-wetter.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He is claustrophobic.
(d) He isn't very smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tjaden's national dish?
2. Katczinsky said the war wouldn't be so bad if they could just get enough...
3. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
4. Why is Müller in a good mood?
5. What did Kropp lose in his bet about the German airplane?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)