|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the crying, fair-haired recruit remind Baumer of?
2. Where are the soldiers who are not in the mess line or the dressing-station?
(a) Pushing up daisies.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Fighting on the front-lines.
(d) Tending to the wounded.
3. Who is bothered the most by the sound of the wounded horses?
(d) The fair-haired recruit.
4. Who died of an inflammation of the lung?
5. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
2. What was Detering before he was a soldier?
3. What is Lohne?
4. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
5. How old is Kemmerich?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)