|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's name?
(a) Stanislaus Katczinsky.
(b) Haie Westhus
(c) Albert Kropp.
(d) Paul Baumer.
2. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
3. When do the English gunners usually start firing?
(a) Eight thirty.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
4. What is Lohne?
(a) A railway junction.
(b) Baumer's hometown.
(c) The most dangerous area of the front.
(d) A library.
5. What did Baumer and Kemmerich used to catch in the lane of poplars by the Klosterbach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
2. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
3. What bed is Kemmerich in?
4. Who is Haie Westhus?
5. What is the cook's name?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)