|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Detering before he was a soldier?
2. What word does Baumer use to describe Tjaden at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What is Lohne?
(a) A library.
(b) Baumer's hometown.
(c) The most dangerous area of the front.
(d) A railway junction.
4. What personal problem does Tjaden have?
(a) He isn't very smart.
(b) He is a bed-wetter.
(c) He is claustrophobic.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
5. When Baumer and Kropp spilled raw sewage on Himmelstoss, what did he say it meant for them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "game" did Himmelstoss used to make the men play?
2. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
3. How many men survived the last day at the front?
4. What name do the men call the British?
5. What is the cook's name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)