|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes seven?
(a) Six men and two half-wits.
(b) Four and a half-wits.
(c) Four plus three.
(d) Three whole-wits plus eight half-wits.
2. How does Baumer feel towards Kat?
(a) He tolerates him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He resents him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
3. What does Müller offer Baumer a fine piece of?
(b) Red pudding.
4. What class is Paul mother in in the hospital?
5. What do the men bring to the French girls as presents?
(d) Stolen jewellery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the men's sole ambition?
2. What is Kropp's first name?
3. What musical instrument does one of the Russian prisoners play?
4. What does Baumer trade to a sergeant-major for a place with Kropp on the hospital train?
5. What is on the poster that the men are so fascinated about?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)