|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play that Baumer was writing?
(b) Mein Strudel.
2. Who does the crying, fair-haired recruit remind Baumer of?
3. What platoon did Baumer, Kropp, Müller, and Kemmerich join?
4. What did Baumer say Kemmerich had about him?
(a) Something of a soldier.
(b) Something of the girl.
(c) Something of the man.
(d) Something special.
5. What is Lohne?
(a) A library.
(b) Baumer's hometown.
(c) A railway junction.
(d) The most dangerous area of the front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do the men call the British?
2. How do gunpowder fumes taste?
3. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
4. How many reinforcements does the company need?
5. What new danger do the men face while taking cover?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)