|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Detering before he was a soldier?
2. How do gunpowder fumes taste?
3. What new danger do the men face while taking cover?
(a) The living dead.
(d) Incendiary rounds.
4. What do the men decide to do after seeing the poster?
(a) Sleep, because they are depressed.
(b) Destroy the picture of the girl.
(c) Go to town and find prostitutes.
(d) Get deloused and find some clean clothes.
5. Why was the fair-haired recruit so embarrassed?
(a) He soiled himself.
(b) He had let one of his comrades die.
(c) His pants had fallen down.
(d) He was crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men refer to Germany?
2. What do the men have to watch out for while riding back in the lorries?
3. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
4. What is on the poster that the men are so fascinated about?
5. How does Baumer hurt his hand?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)