|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
(a) Uniform linen.
(b) Balloon canvas.
(c) Parachute silk.
(d) Gun cotton.
2. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
(a) A victory celebration.
(b) An American unit.
3. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
(d) Special forces.
4. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
(a) Full-dress parades.
(b) Their commanding officers.
(c) The rear-area.
(d) The food.
5. What happened to Kat and Kropp while Baumer was away on leave?
(b) No one knows.
(c) Kat was killed.
(d) Kropp was mortally wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
2. How many men were wounded by friendly fire in the first night at the front?
3. What makes seven?
4. What was the name of the other soldier who wet the bed?
5. What must the men do with their new uniforms?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)