|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kat's masterpiece was four boxes of...
(a) Canned tuna.
2. According to Haie, what is revenge?
(a) Christmas pudding.
(b) White pudding.
(c) Black pudding.
(d) Chocolate pudding.
3. Why does Baumer go out on patrol?
(a) Because he feels an attachment to his comrades.
(b) To keep him feeling like a soldier.
(c) To keep the enemy on guard.
(d) To help collect the dead soldiers.
4. Who is coming to inspect the men?
(a) The Commandante.
(b) The Kaiser.
(d) The Prussian.
5. What pattern is on the bedding in the men's barracks?
(a) Stars and stripes.
(b) A patchwork quilt of war-scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did everyone in the world say "yes" to?
2. What must the men do with their new uniforms?
3. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
4. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
5. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)