|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man that Baumer kills do for a living?
2. What do the men throw at the enemy soldiers?
(a) Empty rifles with bayonets.
3. What is Lohne?
(a) The most dangerous area of the front.
(b) A library.
(c) Baumer's hometown.
(d) A railway junction.
4. How many recruits die for each one veteran killed?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Five to ten.
(c) Three to four.
(d) One to two.
5. What did everyone in the world say "yes" to?
(a) More rations.
(b) The payment of war reparations from Germany.
(c) Less power for the Kaiser.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kropp lose in his bet about the German airplane?
2. What is Tjaden's national dish?
3. Why does Kat think they are losing the war?
4. What does Baumer fall in when counter-attacking the French?
5. What must the men do with their new uniforms?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)