|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
(a) The food.
(b) Their commanding officers.
(c) Full-dress parades.
(d) The rear-area.
2. What do the men find prepared for them on the way to the front?
(b) An American unit.
(c) A victory celebration.
3. What never exists at the front?
4. Who is fatally wounded in the back?
5. What happens to Paul when he is in the shell-holes?
(a) All of the above.
(b) He is caught in an enemy attack and must hide.
(c) He kills a man.
(d) He is overcome by fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has his head torn off beside Baumer?
2. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
3. What happened to Kat and Kropp while Baumer was away on leave?
4. According to Kat, why does a trained dog snap at a piece of meat?
5. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)