|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
(b) High spirits.
2. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
(b) His rifle.
(c) His comrades.
3. What makes seven?
(a) Four plus three.
(b) Three whole-wits plus eight half-wits.
(c) Four and a half-wits.
(d) Six men and two half-wits.
4. What does Kropp call the new reinforcements?
5. How does Paul kill the man in the shell-hole?
(a) With his revolver.
(b) With his knife.
(c) With his bare hands.
(d) With his rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cheese are the men given?
2. What does an old buffer describe the men as?
3. What did everyone in the world say "yes" to?
4. What do the men fear more than tanks and low-flying planes?
5. What are the French famous for on the front?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)