|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Paul when he is in the shell-holes?
(a) He is overcome by fear.
(b) He is caught in an enemy attack and must hide.
(c) All of the above.
(d) He kills a man.
2. What are there rumors of?
(a) Volunteer duty.
(b) An offensive.
(c) A spy.
(d) A new British weapon.
3. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
(c) High spirits.
4. What did Katczinsky trade Ginger for the beans and beef?
(a) Gun cotton.
(b) Parachute silk.
(c) Uniform linen.
(d) Balloon canvas.
5. What do the men try to find for two days?
(a) A wounded man.
(b) The cognac they stole from the French.
(c) Their helmets.
(d) A little sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What never exists at the front?
2. What is Tjaden's national dish?
3. How does Paul kill the man in the shell-hole?
4. What makes seven?
5. What does Baumer fall in when counter-attacking the French?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)