One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes seven?
(a) Three whole-wits plus eight half-wits.
(b) Four plus three.
(c) Six men and two half-wits.
(d) Four and a half-wits.
2. What did the man that Baumer kills do for a living?
3. What personal problem does Tjaden have?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He isn't very smart.
(c) He is claustrophobic.
(d) He is a bed-wetter.
4. Who is fatally wounded in the back?
5. What exasperates the men more than the front line?
(a) The food.
(b) Their commanding officers.
(c) Full-dress parades.
(d) The rear-area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nation's troops rush the men's line?
2. What is there a lot more of now in the trenches?
3. Where do the men think they will be going?
4. What does every soldier believe in and trust?
5. What haunts Baumer as he stands on guard after the attack?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)