|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A sour knee
(b) A headache
(c) A stomach pain
(d) A fit of insomnia
2. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
(a) He faints
(b) He calls the cops
(c) His hair falls out
(d) His eyes bug out
3. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No talk of his father
(b) No arguments
(c) No drinking
(d) No sleeping in Larry's room
4. On what is Kate sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A lawn chair
(b) A rocking chair
(c) The stump of Larry's tree
(d) A hammock
5. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(b) He did not fly a mission that day
(c) It was his favorable day
(d) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
2. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
3. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
4. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
5. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)