|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
(a) His hair falls out
(b) He calls the cops
(c) His eyes bug out
(d) He faints
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) The night foreman
(b) Joe Keller
(c) His assistant manager
(d) One of his part-time employees
3. In what state is George at the end of the day?
4. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Ask for a job
(c) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(d) Take Ann home
5. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate force upon George?
2. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
3. Which of the following is not something Joe Keller recommends Chris do with his money if he thinks it's dirty?
4. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
5. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)