|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
(a) His ladder
(b) The horoscope
(c) A bottle of wine
(d) A hat
2. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His nice suit
(b) His height
(c) His dirty shirt
(d) His gray hair
3. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
4. What does Joe Keller call himself as he rails about the money he made for Chris?
(a) A loser
(b) A patsy
(c) A dead man
(d) A dog
5. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Three years
(b) One year
(c) Two years
(d) Six months
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
2. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
3. How long has Joe put into the company?
4. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
5. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)