|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her wrists
(b) Her hair
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her neck
2. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) His birthday
(b) The day he died
(c) The day before he died
(d) The week before he died
3. How many children does Lydia have?
4. To where did Jim Bayliss run off?
(b) New Orleans
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Salt Lake City
5. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
(a) War profiteering
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
2. How does George describe his father to Ann?
3. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
4. How old is Joe Keller?
5. What does Kate force upon George?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)