|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a newspaper
(b) Like a martyr
(c) Like a ghost
(d) Like a maniac
2. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because he wanted a job
(b) Because Chris believed it
(c) Because he hates his father
(d) Because Ann believed it
3. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) One of his part-time employees
(b) Joe Keller
(c) The night foreman
(d) His assistant manager
4. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
(a) They get a nice pension
(b) They don't get elected president
(c) They become ambassadors
(d) The are executed
5. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
2. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
3. What item did Larry Keller receive that upset him so greatly?
4. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
5. Where does Chris intend to move?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)