|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
2. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
3. On how much money does Joe claim that he could live if he didn't have a family?
(a) Fifty dollars a month
(b) Two hundred dollars a year
(c) A quarter a day
(d) FIve dollars a week
4. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
(a) Given her some traveling money
(b) Made her a snack
(c) Packed her bag
(d) Done her hair up
5. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) There is no God
(b) The war was meaningless
(c) Only one of her sons deserved to live
(d) Joe killed him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
2. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
3. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
4. What is the significance of George's hat?
5. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)