|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) The war was meaningless
(b) There is no God
(c) Joe killed him
(d) Only one of her sons deserved to live
2. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
3. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(b) I love you
(d) I'm disappointed in you
4. What is the significance of George's hat?
(a) It hides his eyes
(b) It is Steve's
(c) He is balding
(d) He bought it during the war
5. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Come back in one piece
(b) Don't try for any medals
(c) Stay at the back of the charge
(d) Always keep a bible close
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads Larry's letter to the family?
2. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
3. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
4. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
5. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)