|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(b) I'm disappointed in you
(c) I love you
2. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her shoulders
(b) Her hair
(c) Her wrists
(d) Her neck
3. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
4. Who are the only people, according to Chris, who are not practical in the world?
(a) Those who believe in God
(b) Those who are dead
(c) Those who are destitute
(d) Those who love someone
5. How old is Joe Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
2. What is the significance of George's hat?
3. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
4. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)