|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Ann notices about Chris when he enters in Act 3?
(a) His red cheeks
(b) His dirty shirt
(c) His shaking hands
(d) His perspiration
2. What item did Larry Keller receive that upset him so greatly?
(a) A false notice that Chris had died
(b) A gift from Kate
(c) A newspaper
(d) A letter from Ann
3. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(b) Steve Deever
(c) His army contacts
(d) The paper
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Oil stocks
(b) Fine art
(c) War bonds
(d) Real estate
Short Answer Questions
1. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
2. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
3. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
4. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
5. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)