|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His nice suit
(b) His dirty shirt
(c) His gray hair
(d) His height
2. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her shoulders
(b) Her hair
(c) Her neck
(d) Her wrists
3. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A headache
(b) A sour knee
(c) A stomach pain
(d) A fit of insomnia
4. On what is Kate sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The stump of Larry's tree
(b) A rocking chair
(c) A hammock
(d) A lawn chair
5. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Stay at the back of the charge
(b) Don't try for any medals
(c) Always keep a bible close
(d) Come back in one piece
Short Answer Questions
1. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
2. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
3. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
4. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
5. How long has Joe put into the company?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)