|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Two o'clock
(c) Ten o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
2. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
(a) He faints
(b) He calls the cops
(c) His eyes bug out
(d) His hair falls out
3. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a newspaper
(b) Like a martyr
(c) Like a ghost
(d) Like a maniac
4. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A soldier
(b) A coward
(c) A lawyer
(d) A philosopher
5. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) His assistant manager
(b) Joe Keller
(c) The night foreman
(d) One of his part-time employees
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
2. In what state is George at the end of the day?
3. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
4. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
5. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)