|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
(a) He thought the war would end before they were used
(b) He thought the welding would hold
(c) He thought they would get lost in transit
(d) He thought the army would catch them
2. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
(a) His honor
(b) His honesty
(c) His name
(d) His family
3. On how much money does Joe claim that he could live if he didn't have a family?
(a) Two hundred dollars a year
(b) A quarter a day
(c) Fifty dollars a month
(d) FIve dollars a week
4. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
(a) A bottle of wine
(b) The horoscope
(c) A hat
(d) His ladder
5. How many children does Lydia have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
2. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
3. To where did Jim Bayliss run off?
4. What is the first thing that Ann notices about Chris when he enters in Act 3?
5. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)