|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(b) He did not fly a mission that day
(c) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(d) It was his favorable day
2. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
3. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
(a) War profiteering
4. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In the backyard
(b) In her room
(c) Wandering the neighborhood
(d) In the kitchen
5. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer him money
(b) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(c) Offer to go to prison
(d) Offer to make a public apology
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
2. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
3. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
4. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
5. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)