|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His collar
(b) His hat
(c) His shoes
(d) His hands
2. What is the first thing that Ann notices about Chris when he enters in Act 3?
(a) His dirty shirt
(b) His perspiration
(c) His red cheeks
(d) His shaking hands
3. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A soldier
(b) A lawyer
(c) A coward
(d) A philosopher
4. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(b) Pontoon boat
(d) Bullet train
5. How does George describe his father to Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
2. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
3. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
4. What does Larry say he would do to Joe if they were in the same room?
5. What does Ann ask Kate to do when Chris returns home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)