|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to make a public apology
(b) Offer to go to prison
(c) Offer him money
(d) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
2. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) The news that he had returned from the war
(b) A birthday card
(c) A Father's Day card
(d) A Chistmas card
3. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
(a) Joe Keller
(b) Steve Deever
(c) Kate Keller
(d) Steve's defence attorney
4. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a ghost
(b) Like a maniac
(c) Like a newspaper
(d) Like a martyr
5. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
(a) His family
(b) His honor
(c) His name
(d) His honesty
Short Answer Questions
1. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
2. What does Kate force upon George?
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
4. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
5. On how much money does Joe claim that he could live if he didn't have a family?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)