|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(a) His army contacts
(b) Steve Deever
(d) The paper
2. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(c) I love you
(d) I'm disappointed in you
3. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
(a) A house caught fire
(b) It rained all day
(c) The water went out
(d) Steve Deever crashed his car
4. To where did Jim Bayliss run off?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New Orleans
(d) Salt Lake City
5. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
2. What does Larry say he would do to Joe if they were in the same room?
3. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
4. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
5. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)