|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a newspaper
(b) Like a ghost
(c) Like a martyr
(d) Like a maniac
2. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Two o'clock
(c) Ten o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
3. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
(a) The Deever house
(c) The park
4. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A Chistmas card
(b) A Father's Day card
(c) The news that he had returned from the war
(d) A birthday card
5. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(d) General Motors
Short Answer Questions
1. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
2. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
3. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)