|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
(a) She tells him she hates him
(b) She tells him to go
(c) She tells him she loves him
(d) She tells him to stay
2. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The hand of fate
(b) The avenging warrior
(c) The white knight
(d) The voice of God
3. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A sandwich
(b) A glass of juice
(c) An apology
(d) A kiss on the cheek
4. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No drinking
(b) No arguments
(c) No sleeping in Larry's room
(d) No talk of his father
5. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
(a) Delegating responsibility
(b) Making cylinder heads
(c) Being assertive
(d) Taking blame
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
2. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
3. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
4. In what state is George at the end of the day?
5. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)