|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Bullet train
(b) Pontoon boat
2. What does Joe Keller call himself as he rails about the money he made for Chris?
(a) A loser
(b) A patsy
(c) A dead man
(d) A dog
3. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(b) Take Ann home
(c) Speak his piece
(d) Ask for a job
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A Chistmas card
(b) A Father's Day card
(c) A birthday card
(d) The news that he had returned from the war
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
2. Who storms out of the house at the end of the act?
3. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
4. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
5. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)