|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller call himself as he rails about the money he made for Chris?
(a) A dog
(b) A patsy
(c) A dead man
(d) A loser
2. Who reads Larry's letter to the family?
3. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
4. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A sour knee
(b) A stomach pain
(c) A fit of insomnia
(d) A headache
5. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A bear
(b) A Lion
(c) A python
(d) A gorilla
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George describe his father to Ann?
2. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
3. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
4. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
5. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)