|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Trash needing to be tossed
(b) Strange noises in the machine motors
(c) Lights left on
(d) Employees asleep in the break room
2. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
3. Who are the only people, according to Chris, who are not practical in the world?
(a) Those who are destitute
(b) Those who love someone
(c) Those who are dead
(d) Those who believe in God
4. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(a) I love you
(d) I'm disappointed in you
5. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
(a) The park
(d) The Deever house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
2. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
3. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
4. How many children does Lydia have?
5. Where does Chris intend to move?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)