|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
2. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
(a) They were all on the same side
(b) No one but the soldiers did any of the fighting
(c) No one worked for free
(d) They all had a responsibility to the soldiers
3. Who does Chris say he would have gone to see if he had known of his father's culpability in the scandal?
(a) His army contact
(b) A priest
(c) The district attorney
(d) Steve Deever
4. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(d) New Zealand
5. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Employees asleep in the break room
(b) Strange noises in the machine motors
(c) Lights left on
(d) Trash needing to be tossed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
2. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
3. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
4. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
5. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)