|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Two o'clock
(c) Ten o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
2. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(a) Fifteen years ago
(c) Last year
(d) Five years ago
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In the backyard
(b) Wandering the neighborhood
(c) In her room
(d) In the kitchen
4. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
(a) His work suit
(b) His robe
(c) His golf outfit
(d) His dressing gown
5. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No drinking
(b) No arguments
(c) No talk of his father
(d) No sleeping in Larry's room
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
2. What does Kate force upon George?
3. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
4. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
5. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)