|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George describe his father to Ann?
2. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
(a) Steve Deever crashed his car
(b) A house caught fire
(c) It rained all day
(d) The water went out
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In her room
(b) Wandering the neighborhood
(c) In the backyard
(d) In the kitchen
4. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because Ann believed it
(b) Because Chris believed it
(c) Because he hates his father
(d) Because he wanted a job
5. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(b) General Motors
Short Answer Questions
1. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
2. In what state is George at the end of the day?
3. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
4. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
5. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)