|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
(b) The park
(d) The Deever house
2. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
(b) A stone
(c) A hermit
(d) A saint
3. How many children does Lydia have?
4. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A headache
(b) A stomach pain
(c) A fit of insomnia
(d) A sour knee
5. According to Ann, what did George do before she left?
(a) Curse her
(b) Help her with her bags
(c) Not say a word
(d) Kiss her goodbye
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise sends the whole neighborhood into panic at the end of the play?
2. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
3. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
4. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
5. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)