|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
2. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Sitting in the yard
(b) Dancing with Ann
(c) Playing football
(d) Piloting a plane
3. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
4. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) A house
(c) A job
(d) An apology
5. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like his father
(b) Like a long-awaited lover
(c) Like Larry's brother
(d) Like her friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
2. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
3. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
4. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the thrust of Chris's final argument to his father?
2. Why does Joe take his own life?
3. What did Joe think would happen after the faulty cylinder heads went out?
4. How does Joe defend himself to Chris regarding the money he made?
5. What plans does Joe Keller make for the evening?
6. What is strange about George being in Columbus?
7. For what crime is Ann's father in prison?
8. What promise does Joe make Chris regarding Ann and why?
9. How does Chris describe the girl that Kate wants to set George up with?
10. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)