|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Moving to New York
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Having another child
(d) Converting to Catholicism
3. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(b) Disney Land
(c) Atlantic City
4. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(d) Ignoring the truth
5. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
2. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
3. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
4. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joe's reasoning that Larry was not one of the pilots killed because of his factory's mistake?
2. How does Joe defend himself to Chris regarding the money he made?
3. How does Joe blame Kate for his scandal?
4. What was Kate Keller's advice to George regarding Lydia?
5. Why does Kate have to go into the house?
6. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
7. How does Kate recommend Joe make amends to Chris?
8. What statement destroys the good will building between George and Joe?
9. How does Ann break Kate's resolve that Larry is alive?
10. Why is Kate unwilling to acknowledge Larry's death, according to Joe?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)