|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Bread maker
(d) Malted mixer
2. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Attend and offend
(c) Abberant and apparent
(d) Skittish and Scottish
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) June 19
(c) January 21
(d) November 25
4. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(a) Two times
(c) About twenty times
(d) Over a hundred times
5. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
5. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Joe Keller's logic for Steve Deever's "mistake" at the factory.
2. Explain the significance of the title of the play as a thematic element?
3. What is Chris's plan now that he knows the truth about his family?
4. How do Joe and Chris view the world differently?
5. Describe Joe Keller.
6. Describe the relationship between George and Kate.
7. Why is Ann upset with Chris after her conversation with Sue?
8. What plans does Joe Keller make for the evening?
9. How does Kate recommend Joe make amends to Chris?
10. Why is Kate unwilling to acknowledge Larry's death, according to Joe?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)