|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(b) Over a hundred times
(c) Two times
(d) About twenty times
2. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The lawnmower
(b) The toaster
(c) The radio
(d) The french press
3. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A hammock
(b) A dog house
(c) A picnic table
(d) A tree-house
4. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
5. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Fifteen year ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
2. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
4. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joe blame Kate for his scandal?
2. What is Joe and Kate Keller's concern about George Deever coming to their house?
3. Explain Joe Keller's logic for Steve Deever's "mistake" at the factory.
4. What is Kate's concern about Ann?
5. What did Joe think would happen after the faulty cylinder heads went out?
6. How does Chris describe the girl that Kate wants to set George up with?
7. What promise does Joe make Chris regarding Ann and why?
8. Why does Kate have to go into the house?
9. What promise does Chris make Ann after proposing, and how does this promise relate to his omnipresent guilt?
10. For what crime is Ann's father in prison?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)