|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like her friend
(b) Like his father
(c) Like Larry's brother
(d) Like a long-awaited lover
2. What occupation did Susie have?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Bus driver
3. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(a) Disney Land
(c) Atlantic City
4. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The book section
(b) The obituaries
(c) The stocks
(d) The movie times
5. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
2. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
4. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
5. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the roots of Chris' sense of guilt after the war?
2. How does Kate recommend Joe make amends to Chris?
3. What request does Sue Bayliss make of Ann and why?
4. What promise does Joe make Chris regarding Ann and why?
5. Explain Joe Keller's logic for Steve Deever's "mistake" at the factory.
6. What is strange about George being in Columbus?
7. What statement destroys the good will building between George and Joe?
8. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
9. What does George Deever tell Ann when he arrives at the Kellers'?
10. Why is Kate unwilling to acknowledge Larry's death, according to Joe?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)