Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
a) Playing football
b) Sitting in the yard
c) Dancing with Ann
d) Piloting a plane
2. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
b) Malted mixer
d) Bread maker
3. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
a) A cup of tea
b) A warm compress
c) An aspirin
d) A glass of water
4. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
5. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
a) Makes his bed
This section contains 942 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)