|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her head
(c) Her waist
(d) Her hips
3. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Five years ago
(c) Fifteen year ago
(d) Two years ago
4. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The movies
(c) The store
(d) The beach
5. How long does Chris tell Ann he expected her to stay with the Kellers?
(a) Three days
(b) Two week
(c) A day
(d) A week
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Susie have?
2. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
3. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
4. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
5. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kate have to go into the house?
2. What favor does Ann ask of Kate and why?
3. In this section of Act 1, what deal do Joe and Chris strike regarding Chris's staying with the family business?
4. Describe the story that Jim tells about the year he left his family.
5. How does Ann break Kate's resolve that Larry is alive?
6. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
7. What does George suggest at the end of the scene to prove his story?
8. What is the significance of the fallen tree in the Kellers' yard?
9. What news does Frank Lubey bring to the Keller house?
10. What story does Kate tell to demonstrate her intuitive connection with Larry?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)