|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Moving to New York
(b) Converting to Catholicism
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Having another child
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her waist
(b) Her nose
(c) Her head
(d) Her hips
3. In what month does the play take place?
4. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Sitting in the yard
(b) Piloting a plane
(c) Dancing with Ann
(d) Playing football
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(c) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
2. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
3. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
4. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
5. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joe and Kate Keller's concern about George Deever coming to their house?
2. What promise does Joe make Chris regarding Ann and why?
3. How does Joe defend himself to Chris regarding the money he made?
4. What is the thrust of Chris's final argument to his father?
5. What request does Sue Bayliss make of Ann and why?
6. Why does Kate have to believe that Larry is still alive?
7. What is Kate's concern about Ann?
8. Explain the roots of Chris' sense of guilt after the war?
9. What statement destroys the good will building between George and Joe?
10. What does George Deever tell Ann when he arrives at the Kellers'?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)