|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The book section
(b) The movie times
(c) The obituaries
(d) The stocks
2. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Eight in the morning
(b) Four in the morning
3. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(c) Every day
(d) Every week
5. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(a) Index finger
(d) Right foot
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
2. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
3. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
4. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
5. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kate have to go into the house?
2. What is strange about George being in Columbus?
3. How did Larry die, according to his letter?
4. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does George Deever tell Ann when he arrives at the Kellers'?
6. For what crime is Ann's father in prison?
7. Describe Frank Lubey and Ann's interchange.
8. How does Joe defend himself to Chris regarding the money he made?
9. Why does George believe that Chris already knows Joe is guilty?
10. What statement destroys the good will building between George and Joe?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)