|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) An apology
(b) A job
(d) A house
2. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
(c) Read the paper
3. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Attend and offend
(b) Brooch and broach
(c) Abberant and apparent
(d) Skittish and Scottish
4. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His soul
(c) His car
(d) His refrigerator
5. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) One time
(c) Three times
(d) Two times
Short Answer Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
2. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
3. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
4. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
5. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Kate Keller's advice to George regarding Lydia?
2. What does Ann believe about Larry's fate?
3. What news does Frank Lubey bring to the Keller house?
4. What is Chris doing at the beginning of the act, and how does Kate feel about it?
5. What is strange about George being in Columbus?
6. What is Kate's concern about Ann?
7. What favor does Ann ask of Kate and why?
8. Why is Ann upset with Chris after her conversation with Sue?
9. Why is Kate unwilling to acknowledge Larry's death, according to Joe?
10. What does George suggest at the end of the scene to prove his story?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)