|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
2. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like Larry's brother
(b) Like his father
(c) Like a long-awaited lover
(d) Like her friend
3. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(c) Stop signs
(d) Pretty girls
4. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to reopen the case
(b) He wants so tell him off
(c) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(d) He wants to break him out
5. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) A cross
(b) A letter
(d) Foot rations
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
2. What is Frank Lubey's career?
3. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
4. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joe take his own life?
2. What statement destroys the good will building between George and Joe?
3. How does Chris describe the girl that Kate wants to set George up with?
4. What promise does Joe make Chris regarding Ann and why?
5. Describe Frank Lubey and Ann's interchange.
6. What was Kate Keller's advice to George regarding Lydia?
7. What is Joe's reasoning that Larry was not one of the pilots killed because of his factory's mistake?
8. Why is Joe asleep at the beginning of Act 2?
9. What is Kate's concern about Ann?
10. What does Ann believe about Larry's fate?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)