|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation did Susie have?
(b) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
2. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to break him out
(b) He wants to reopen the case
(c) He wants so tell him off
(d) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Four in the morning
(d) Eight in the morning
4. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her feet
(b) Her chest
(c) Her neck
(d) Her head
5. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
2. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
3. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
4. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plans does Joe Keller make for the evening?
2. How does Joe defend himself to Chris regarding the money he made?
3. What is Joe's reasoning that Larry was not one of the pilots killed because of his factory's mistake?
4. How does Joe feel about Ann's visiting the family?
5. What is Kate's concern about Ann?
6. How does Joe blame Kate for his scandal?
7. What is Steve Deever's side of the cylinder head story?
8. Why is Kate annoyed at Joe when she comes out of the house?
9. What story does Kate tell to demonstrate her intuitive connection with Larry?
10. What did Joe think would happen after the faulty cylinder heads went out?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)