|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
(a) Taking blame
(b) Making cylinder heads
(c) Delegating responsibility
(d) Being assertive
2. At what age does Joe claim he was "put out" to work?
3. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) An apology
(b) A sandwich
(c) A glass of juice
(d) A kiss on the cheek
4. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
5. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her wrists
(b) Her neck
(c) Her hair
(d) Her shoulders
6. How does George describe his father to Ann?
7. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(a) General Motors
8. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(a) Five years ago
(b) Last year
(d) Fifteen years ago
9. Which of the following is not something Joe Keller recommends Chris do with his money if he thinks it's dirty?
(a) Burn it
(b) Throw it in the sewer
(c) Give it to charity
(d) Give it to the police
10. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A birthday card
(b) A Chistmas card
(c) The news that he had returned from the war
(d) A Father's Day card
11. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
(a) She tells him she hates him
(b) She tells him to go
(c) She tells him she loves him
(d) She tells him to stay
12. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No talk of his father
(b) No arguments
(c) No sleeping in Larry's room
(d) No drinking
13. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Three days
(b) Ten minutes
(c) Two hours
(d) Nearly a month
14. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) Joe killed him
(b) There is no God
(c) Only one of her sons deserved to live
(d) The war was meaningless
15. Where does Chris leave the car that he drove around?
(a) At the park
(b) In the front lawn of the Kellers' house
(c) In the street
(d) In the Kellers' garage
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
2. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. How long has Joe put into the company?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)