|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No drinking
(b) No sleeping in Larry's room
(c) No talk of his father
(d) No arguments
2. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to go to prison
(b) Offer to make a public apology
(c) Offer him money
(d) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
3. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
4. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
(a) It loses money
(b) It undergoes restructuring
(c) It ends up in the papers
(d) It closes
5. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
6. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
7. How does George describe his father to Ann?
8. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
(a) A stomach bug
(d) A migraine
9. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
(a) Making cylinder heads
(b) Being assertive
(c) Delegating responsibility
(d) Taking blame
10. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
11. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her neck
(b) Her wrists
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her hair
12. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A Lion
(b) A gorilla
(c) A bear
(d) A python
13. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His nice suit
(b) His dirty shirt
(c) His gray hair
(d) His height
14. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The voice of God
(b) The hand of fate
(c) The white knight
(d) The avenging warrior
15. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Fine art
(b) Oil stocks
(c) Real estate
(d) War bonds
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
2. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
3. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
4. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
5. Where does Chris intend to move?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)