|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
2. What does Larry say he would do to Joe if they were in the same room?
(a) Kill him
(b) Forgive him
(c) Punch him
(d) Hug him
3. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A glass of juice
(b) An apology
(c) A sandwich
(d) A kiss on the cheek
4. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
(c) Admit defeat
5. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Pontoon boat
(c) Bullet train
6. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
(a) It rained all day
(b) A house caught fire
(c) The water went out
(d) Steve Deever crashed his car
7. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Two years
(b) Three years
(c) Six months
(d) One year
8. What noise sends the whole neighborhood into panic at the end of the play?
(a) A scream
(b) A shot
(c) A crash
(d) A thunderclap
9. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
10. How old is Joe Keller?
11. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer him money
(b) Offer to make a public apology
(c) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(d) Offer to go to prison
12. Where does Chris leave the car that he drove around?
(a) At the park
(b) In the front lawn of the Kellers' house
(c) In the street
(d) In the Kellers' garage
13. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(a) I love you
(d) I'm disappointed in you
14. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(b) His army contacts
(c) Steve Deever
(d) The paper
15. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Take Ann home
(b) Ask for a job
(c) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(d) Speak his piece
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
2. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
3. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
4. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
5. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)