Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
(a) His hair falls out
(b) He calls the cops
(c) His eyes bug out
(d) He faints
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) The night foreman
(b) Joe Keller
(c) His assistant manager
(d) One of his part-time employees
3. In what state is George at the end of the day?
4. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Ask for a job
(c) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(d) Take Ann home
5. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
6. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A glass of juice
(b) A sandwich
(c) A kiss on the cheek
(d) An apology
7. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
(a) Done her hair up
(b) Given her some traveling money
(c) Made her a snack
(d) Packed her bag
8. Which of the following is not something Joe Keller recommends Chris do with his money if he thinks it's dirty?
(a) Give it to the police
(b) Give it to charity
(c) Throw it in the sewer
(d) Burn it
9. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
10. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A headache
(b) A fit of insomnia
(c) A stomach pain
(d) A sour knee
11. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) The day he died
(b) The week before he died
(c) His birthday
(d) The day before he died
12. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(b) Fifteen years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Last year
13. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A coward
(b) A philosopher
(c) A lawyer
(d) A soldier
14. Who reads Larry's letter to the family?
15. What is the first thing that Ann notices about Chris when he enters in Act 3?
(a) His perspiration
(b) His shaking hands
(c) His red cheeks
(d) His dirty shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
2. What does Joe Keller call himself as he rails about the money he made for Chris?
3. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
4. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
5. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)