|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
2. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His hands
(b) His hat
(c) His collar
(d) His shoes
3. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer him money
(b) Offer to go to prison
(c) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(d) Offer to make a public apology
4. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Three years
(b) One year
(c) Two years
(d) Six months
5. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A mouse
(b) A deer
(c) A possum
(d) A dog
6. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
(a) She saw Chris fleeing the house
(b) She overheard the conversation in the yard
(c) Joe told her
(d) Jim told her
7. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Oil stocks
(b) War bonds
(c) Real estate
(d) Fine art
8. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
(a) That evening
(c) In a couple of days
(d) The next morning
9. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(a) The paper
(c) Steve Deever
(d) His army contacts
10. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A soldier
(b) A lawyer
(c) A philosopher
(d) A coward
11. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Two o'clock
(b) Ten o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
12. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(c) Ask for a job
(d) Take Ann home
13. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A Lion
(b) A bear
(c) A gorilla
(d) A python
14. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Pontoon boat
(d) Bullet train
15. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(a) General Motors
Short Answer Questions
1. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
2. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
3. What item did Larry Keller receive that upset him so greatly?
4. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
5. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)