|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Employees asleep in the break room
(b) Strange noises in the machine motors
(c) Lights left on
(d) Trash needing to be tossed
2. Where does Chris leave the car that he drove around?
(a) At the park
(b) In the street
(c) In the front lawn of the Kellers' house
(d) In the Kellers' garage
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Wandering the neighborhood
(b) In the backyard
(c) In her room
(d) In the kitchen
4. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Take Ann home
(b) Speak his piece
(c) Ask for a job
(d) Serve Joe with a subpoena
5. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
(a) Until Christ comes
(b) Until hell freezes over
(c) Until Larry actually returns
(d) Until Chris dies
6. On what is Kate sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A hammock
(b) A rocking chair
(c) The stump of Larry's tree
(d) A lawn chair
7. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Oil stocks
(b) War bonds
(c) Real estate
(d) Fine art
8. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(a) Fifteen years ago
(c) Last year
(d) Five years ago
9. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
(c) The stars
10. What does Larry say he would do to Joe if they were in the same room?
(a) Punch him
(b) Kill him
(c) Forgive him
(d) Hug him
11. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His height
(b) His dirty shirt
(c) His nice suit
(d) His gray hair
12. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Nearly a month
(b) Two hours
(c) Three days
(d) Ten minutes
13. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(d) New Zealand
14. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
15. What is the significance of George's hat?
(a) He bought it during the war
(b) He is balding
(c) It hides his eyes
(d) It is Steve's
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
2. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
3. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
4. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
5. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)