|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
2. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(a) His army contacts
(c) Steve Deever
(d) The paper
3. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The voice of God
(b) The avenging warrior
(c) The hand of fate
(d) The white knight
4. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
(a) The are executed
(b) They don't get elected president
(c) They get a nice pension
(d) They become ambassadors
5. What noise sends the whole neighborhood into panic at the end of the play?
(a) A shot
(b) A scream
(c) A thunderclap
(d) A crash
6. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
(a) His eyes bug out
(b) He faints
(c) He calls the cops
(d) His hair falls out
7. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A stomach pain
(b) A sour knee
(c) A fit of insomnia
(d) A headache
8. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her neck
(b) Her wrists
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her hair
9. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
10. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(b) Bullet train
(c) Pontoon boat
11. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(b) New Zealand
12. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
(c) The soldiers
(d) The neighborhood
13. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
(b) The stars
14. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
15. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to go to prison
(b) Offer him money
(c) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(d) Offer to make a public apology
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
2. What item did Larry Keller receive that upset him so greatly?
3. Who does Chris say he would have gone to see if he had known of his father's culpability in the scandal?
4. In what state is George at the end of the day?
5. How old is Joe Keller?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)