|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
2. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Three days
(b) Nearly a month
(c) Ten minutes
(d) Two hours
3. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) The week before he died
(b) The day he died
(c) The day before he died
(d) His birthday
4. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(a) Fifteen years ago
(b) Last year
(d) Five years ago
5. Who storms out of the house at the end of the act?
6. At what age does Joe claim he was "put out" to work?
7. How long has Joe put into the company?
(a) Fifty years
(b) Fifteen years
(c) Forty years
(d) Twenty years
8. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Take Ann home
(c) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(d) Ask for a job
9. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
(a) They were all on the same side
(b) No one but the soldiers did any of the fighting
(c) No one worked for free
(d) They all had a responsibility to the soldiers
10. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) Three years
11. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
12. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(d) New Zealand
13. How does George describe his father to Ann?
14. Who reads Larry's letter to the family?
15. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(a) General Motors
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
2. What does Larry say he would do to Joe if they were in the same room?
3. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
4. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
5. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)