|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because he wanted a job
(b) Because Chris believed it
(c) Because Ann believed it
(d) Because he hates his father
2. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
(a) She tells him she hates him
(b) She tells him to go
(c) She tells him to stay
(d) She tells him she loves him
3. How long has Joe put into the company?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Fifty years
(c) Fifteen years
(d) Forty years
4. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(a) Fifteen years ago
(b) Five years ago
(d) Last year
5. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
(a) They were all on the same side
(b) No one but the soldiers did any of the fighting
(c) They all had a responsibility to the soldiers
(d) No one worked for free
6. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
(a) His honesty
(b) His honor
(c) His family
(d) His name
7. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
(a) He thought they would get lost in transit
(b) He thought the welding would hold
(c) He thought the war would end before they were used
(d) He thought the army would catch them
8. On how much money does Joe claim that he could live if he didn't have a family?
(a) Two hundred dollars a year
(b) Fifty dollars a month
(c) FIve dollars a week
(d) A quarter a day
9. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) The day before he died
(b) The day he died
(c) His birthday
(d) The week before he died
10. Where does Chris intend to move?
(a) St. Louis
11. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
(a) The Deever house
(d) The park
12. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
13. What animal does Chris say this town is full of?
14. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Ten o'clock
(c) Two o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
15. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Stay at the back of the charge
(b) Don't try for any medals
(c) Come back in one piece
(d) Always keep a bible close
Short Answer Questions
1. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
2. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
3. What do people say Chris was in the war?
4. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
5. What does Kate force upon George?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)