|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His dirty shirt
(b) His nice suit
(c) His height
(d) His gray hair
2. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
3. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Three years
(b) One year
(c) Six months
(d) Two years
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. Who reads Larry's letter to the family?
6. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A Lion
(b) A python
(c) A gorilla
(d) A bear
7. How long has Joe put into the company?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Fifteen years
(c) Fifty years
(d) Forty years
8. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to make a public apology
(b) Offer him money
(c) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(d) Offer to go to prison
9. What does Joe Keller call himself as he rails about the money he made for Chris?
(a) A loser
(b) A dead man
(c) A patsy
(d) A dog
10. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Trash needing to be tossed
(b) Lights left on
(c) Employees asleep in the break room
(d) Strange noises in the machine motors
11. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Nearly a month
(b) Two hours
(c) Three days
(d) Ten minutes
12. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
(a) Steve Deever
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Joe Keller
(d) Steve's defence attorney
13. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A deer
(b) A dog
(c) A possum
(d) A mouse
14. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
15. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A soldier
(c) A coward
(d) A philosopher
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
2. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
3. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
4. Where does Chris intend to move?
5. How does George describe his father to Ann?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)