|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Stay at the back of the charge
(b) Always keep a bible close
(c) Don't try for any medals
(d) Come back in one piece
2. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
3. Who are the only people, according to Chris, who are not practical in the world?
(a) Those who are destitute
(b) Those who are dead
(c) Those who believe in God
(d) Those who love someone
4. Who does Chris say he would have gone to see if he had known of his father's culpability in the scandal?
(a) His army contact
(b) A priest
(c) The district attorney
(d) Steve Deever
5. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
(c) The neighborhood
(d) The soldiers
6. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) One of his part-time employees
(b) Joe Keller
(c) His assistant manager
(d) The night foreman
7. What caveat does Chris give George about staying?
(a) No arguments
(b) No talk of his father
(c) No drinking
(d) No sleeping in Larry's room
8. At what age does Joe claim he was "put out" to work?
9. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
(a) He thought the war would end before they were used
(b) He thought the welding would hold
(c) He thought the army would catch them
(d) He thought they would get lost in transit
10. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A sandwich
(b) A glass of juice
(c) A kiss on the cheek
(d) An apology
11. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
12. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
(a) His robe
(b) His golf outfit
(c) His dressing gown
(d) His work suit
13. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) His birthday
(b) The day before he died
(c) The week before he died
(d) The day he died
14. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
15. How does George describe his father to Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
2. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
3. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
4. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
5. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)