|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
(a) A hermit
(b) A stone
(c) A saint
2. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(a) Steve Deever
(b) The paper
(d) His army contacts
3. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because he wanted a job
(b) Because Ann believed it
(c) Because he hates his father
(d) Because Chris believed it
4. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Real estate
(b) Fine art
(c) Oil stocks
(d) War bonds
5. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Come back in one piece
(b) Stay at the back of the charge
(c) Don't try for any medals
(d) Always keep a bible close
6. What animal does Chris say this town is full of?
7. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(b) Five years ago
(c) Fifteen years ago
(d) Last year
8. What time is it at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Four o'clock
(c) Ten o'clock
(d) Two o'clock
9. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
(a) The are executed
(b) They don't get elected president
(c) They get a nice pension
(d) They become ambassadors
10. How old is Joe Keller?
11. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
(a) His name
(b) His family
(c) His honor
(d) His honesty
12. On what is Kate sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The stump of Larry's tree
(b) A hammock
(c) A lawn chair
(d) A rocking chair
13. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(a) New Zealand
14. How does George describe his father to Ann?
15. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Pontoon boat
(d) Bullet train
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
2. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
3. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
4. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
5. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)