|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her shoulders
(b) Her neck
(c) Her hair
(d) Her wrists
2. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A possum
(b) A mouse
(c) A dog
(d) A deer
3. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A birthday card
(b) A Chistmas card
(c) A Father's Day card
(d) The news that he had returned from the war
4. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
5. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Three days
(b) Two hours
(c) Ten minutes
(d) Nearly a month
6. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
7. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
(a) Taking blame
(b) Delegating responsibility
(c) Being assertive
(d) Making cylinder heads
8. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
(a) Steve Deever
(b) Joe Keller
(c) Kate Keller
(d) Steve's defence attorney
9. What animal does Chris say this town is full of?
10. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He did not fly a mission that day
(b) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(c) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(d) It was his favorable day
11. How old is Joe Keller?
12. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) Joe killed him
(b) The war was meaningless
(c) Only one of her sons deserved to live
(d) There is no God
13. When did Larry write the letter Ann shows the family?
(a) The day he died
(b) The week before he died
(c) His birthday
(d) The day before he died
14. How many children does Lydia have?
15. What do people say Chris was in the war?
(a) A leader
(b) A pacifist
(c) A coward
(d) A killer
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Joe Keller recommends Chris do with his money if he thinks it's dirty?
2. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
3. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)