Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To check in on Steve Deever
(b) To stay out of his life
(c) Never to rename the business
(d) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The want ads
(c) The sports section
(d) The world news
5. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe's factory is closing
(b) That Larry is likely dead
(c) That Chris loves Ann
(d) That Joe would like to move
6. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Eight in the morning
(b) Four in the morning
7. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Shines his shoes
(b) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(c) Dusts his books
(d) Makes his bed
8. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Hating himself
(b) Worrying about it
(c) Other people knowing
(d) Resenting them
9. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her head
(b) Her chest
(c) Her neck
(d) Her feet
10. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Search for Larry in Australia
(b) Get married
(c) Call Chris
(d) Kill herself
11. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A flaw
(b) A distinction
(c) A challenge
(d) A debtor
12. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Divorce Joe
(b) Kill herself
(c) Leave the state
(d) Never leave the house
13. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(b) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(c) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(d) They were rotten
14. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
15. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(b) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
2. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
4. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
5. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)