|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(b) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(c) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(d) They were rotten
4. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) A job
(b) An apology
(c) A house
5. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(b) Over a hundred times
(c) Two times
(d) About twenty times
6. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(d) Civic planner
7. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Getting a divorce
(b) Converting to Catholicism
(c) Moving to New York
(d) Having another child
8. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like Larry's brother
(b) Like his father
(c) Like her friend
(d) Like a long-awaited lover
9. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
10. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A debtor
(b) A challenge
(c) A distinction
(d) A flaw
11. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Three times
(b) Two times
(c) One time
12. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A sack of potatoes
(b) A wheelbarrow
(c) A potted plant
(d) A ladder
13. What is George Deever's profession?
(a) Police Detective
(d) Professor of French
14. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
15. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The beach
(c) The store
(d) The movies
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
2. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
3. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
4. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)