|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
2. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
3. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(a) Atlantic City
(c) Disney Land
4. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The toaster
(c) The lawnmower
(d) The french press
5. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(b) She was his sister-in-law
(c) She doesn't like Ann
(d) It would sully Larry's memory
6. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
7. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The food
(b) The sunshine
(c) The friendship
(d) The air
8. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A scarecrow in a field
(c) A car stalled on the side of the road
(d) A ram on a mountainside
9. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(b) Keller and Deever, Inc.
(c) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(d) Keller and Sons, Inc.
10. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He never flew in a P-40
(b) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(c) He was not a pilot
(d) He didn't fight in the Pacific
11. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
(b) New York
12. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(b) New York
13. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The stocks
(c) The movie times
(d) The book section
14. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The beach
(c) The store
(d) The movies
15. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
2. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
3. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
4. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
5. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)