|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(b) New York
2. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(b) Mother McKeller
(c) Pee-wee Keller
(d) Chris McGuts
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The want ads
(b) The world news
(c) The obituaries
(d) The sports section
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(c) Every week
(d) Every day
5. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) Lingering hate
(b) Social responsibility
(c) A sense of religious faith
(d) A new nationalism
6. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(b) She is over six feet tall
(c) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(d) She relates to men better than women
7. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her head
(b) Her waist
(c) Her hips
(d) Her nose
8. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
9. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(a) Welcome Back
(b) War Profiteer
10. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His refrigerator
(b) His soul
(d) His car
11. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Never leave the house
(b) Divorce Joe
(c) Kill herself
(d) Leave the state
12. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Bread maker
(d) Malted mixer
13. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Tommy Bayliss
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Lydia Lubey
14. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(b) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(c) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(d) Keller and Deever, Inc.
15. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The french press
(b) The radio
(c) The toaster
(d) The lawnmower
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
2. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
3. What is George Deever's profession?
4. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)