|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
(a) At least ten years
(b) Four or five years
(c) 5 months
(d) A year to 18 months
2. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(b) Bread maker
(c) Malted mixer
3. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His purple heart
(b) His bible
(c) His baseball glove
(d) His Sunday suit
4. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Shines his shoes
(d) Dusts his books
5. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A tree-house
(b) A dog house
(c) A picnic table
(d) A hammock
6. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Bus driver
(c) Factory worker
7. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Fifteen year ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Five years ago
8. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To have something to eat
(b) To take a nap
(c) To put on a shirt
(d) To take a shower
9. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(a) Over a hundred times
(b) Two times
(d) About twenty times
10. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
11. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A statue
(b) A golfing buddy
(c) A protege
(d) A son
12. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Tiny prayerbooks
(b) Toy police badges
(c) Licorice sticks
(d) Toy planes
13. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
14. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) A murder happens in town
(b) A factory like his is forced to close
(c) An MIA soldier returns home
(d) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
15. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(b) Eight in the morning
(c) Four in the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
2. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
3. How many times has Annie been married?
4. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
5. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)