|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like his father
(b) Like a long-awaited lover
(c) Like Larry's brother
(d) Like her friend
2. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To stay out of his life
(b) Never to rename the business
(c) To check in on Steve Deever
(d) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
3. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Grape juice
(c) Ice tea
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every week
(b) Every day
5. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
6. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Fifteen year ago
(d) Five years ago
7. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The toaster
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The radio
(d) The french press
8. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Tommy Bayliss
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Lydia Lubey
9. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
10. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
11. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Divorce Joe
(b) Kill herself
(c) Leave the state
(d) Never leave the house
12. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The sports section
(c) The world news
(d) The want ads
13. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
(a) She can plant a garden
(b) The stump makes a nice seat
(c) It lets more light in
(d) It isn't blocking the back entrance
14. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To have something to eat
(b) To put on a shirt
(c) To take a nap
(d) To take a shower
15. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To do Kate's hair
(b) To help make dessert
(c) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
(d) To hem Ann's dress
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
2. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
5. What is Frank Lubey's career?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)