|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Kate Keller
(b) Chris Keller
(c) Joe Keller
(d) Herbert Deever
2. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(d) Clear skies
3. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
(a) The United Nations
(b) The band of thieves
(c) The holy family
(d) The three little pigs
4. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
5. What occupation did Susie have?
(b) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
6. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) January 21
(b) May 1
(c) November 25
(d) June 19
7. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) A murder happens in town
(b) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(c) An MIA soldier returns home
(d) A factory like his is forced to close
8. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
(a) A year to 18 months
(b) At least ten years
(c) Four or five years
(d) 5 months
9. What is George Deever's profession?
(b) Police Detective
(c) Professor of French
10. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A ram on a mountainside
(c) A car stalled on the side of the road
(d) A train that never arrives
11. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Shines his shoes
(b) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(c) Dusts his books
(d) Makes his bed
12. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Moving to New York
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Having another child
13. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe would like to move
(b) That Chris loves Ann
(c) That Larry is likely dead
(d) That Joe's factory is closing
14. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(b) Pretty girls
(d) Stop signs
15. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants so tell him off
(b) He wants to reopen the case
(c) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(d) He wants to break him out
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
2. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
4. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)