|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
2. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The air
(b) The sunshine
(c) The food
(d) The friendship
3. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Kill herself
(b) Search for Larry in Australia
(c) Call Chris
(d) Get married
4. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) The hammock is broken
(b) It has been mowed
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) A large picnic is going on
5. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His purple heart
(b) His Sunday suit
(c) His baseball glove
(d) His bible
6. In what month does the play take place?
7. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Joe Keller
(b) Chris Keller
(c) Kate Keller
(d) Herbert Deever
8. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(b) Siding plates
(c) Cylinder heads
(d) Coolant hoses
9. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
10. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To check in on Steve Deever
(b) To stay out of his life
(c) Never to rename the business
(d) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
11. What is George Deever's profession?
(a) Police Detective
(b) Professor of French
12. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
13. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(b) Index finger
(c) Right foot
14. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) January 21
(b) May 1
(c) June 19
(d) November 25
15. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) Foot rations
(b) A letter
(d) A cross
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
3. What does Joe want to offer George?
4. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)