|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Annie been married?
(b) Three times
(c) One time
(d) Two times
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Having another child
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Moving to New York
(d) Converting to Catholicism
3. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
4. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The friendship
(b) The sunshine
(c) The air
(d) The food
5. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(a) New York
6. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The toaster
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The radio
(d) The french press
7. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Resenting them
(b) Other people knowing
(c) Worrying about it
(d) Hating himself
8. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
9. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(c) War Profiteer
(d) Welcome Back
10. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The movie times
(b) The book section
(c) The obituaries
(d) The stocks
11. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(a) Ignoring the truth
12. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A challenge
(b) A distinction
(c) A debtor
(d) A flaw
13. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
14. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) A cross
(c) A letter
(d) Foot rations
15. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
4. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
5. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)