|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(a) Two times
(b) Over a hundred times
(d) About twenty times
2. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
3. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Joe Keller
(d) Herbert Deever
4. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(d) Clear skies
5. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Two times
(b) Three times
(d) One time
6. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She relates to men better than women
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She is over six feet tall
(d) She is always introduced to beautiful women
7. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) January 21
(c) November 25
(d) June 19
8. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A potted plant
(c) A ladder
(d) A sack of potatoes
9. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
10. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every day
(b) Every week
11. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants so tell him off
(b) He wants to break him out
(c) He wants to reopen the case
(d) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
12. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
13. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Never leave the house
(b) Divorce Joe
(c) Leave the state
(d) Kill herself
14. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The sports section
(b) The obituaries
(c) The world news
(d) The want ads
15. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her waist
(b) Her head
(c) Her hips
(d) Her nose
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
2. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
3. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
4. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)