|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Makes his bed
(b) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(c) Shines his shoes
(d) Dusts his books
2. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(b) Right foot
(c) Index finger
3. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(a) New York
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His baseball glove
(b) His purple heart
(c) His bible
(d) His Sunday suit
5. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Keller and Deever, Inc.
(b) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(c) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(d) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
6. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
7. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(b) Welcome Back
(d) War Profiteer
8. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He never flew in a P-40
(b) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(c) He was not a pilot
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
9. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
10. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To put on a shirt
(b) To have something to eat
(c) To take a shower
(d) To take a nap
11. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(c) Ice tea
12. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Larry is likely dead
(b) That Joe would like to move
(c) That Chris loves Ann
(d) That Joe's factory is closing
13. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
14. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Stop signs
(d) Pretty girls
15. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The book section
(b) The movie times
(c) The obituaries
(d) The stocks
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
2. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
3. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
4. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)