Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
2. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Dusts his books
(d) Shines his shoes
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A potted plant
(c) A ladder
(d) A sack of potatoes
4. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To take a nap
(b) To have something to eat
(c) To take a shower
(d) To put on a shirt
5. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
6. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Tiny prayerbooks
(b) Licorice sticks
(c) Toy planes
(d) Toy police badges
7. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(a) About twenty times
(c) Two times
(d) Over a hundred times
8. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He was not a pilot
(b) He never flew in a P-40
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
9. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Five years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Fifteen year ago
10. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To shave
(b) To dress
(c) To shower
(d) To eat
11. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A picnic table
(b) A tree-house
(c) A dog house
(d) A hammock
12. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A debtor
(b) A distinction
(c) A flaw
(d) A challenge
13. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
14. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) November 25
(c) January 21
(d) June 19
15. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
2. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
5. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)