|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(b) New York
2. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like her friend
(b) Like his father
(c) Like a long-awaited lover
(d) Like Larry's brother
3. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Talk with him
(b) Pray with him
(c) Play cards with him
(d) Smile with him
4. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) June 19
(b) May 1
(c) January 21
(d) November 25
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A train that never arrives
(d) A ram on a mountainside
6. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
7. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Mother McKeller
(b) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(c) Pee-wee Keller
(d) Chris McGuts
8. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) It would sully Larry's memory
(c) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(d) She was his sister-in-law
9. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(c) Ice tea
10. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
11. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
(b) New York
12. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A tree-house
(b) A hammock
(c) A picnic table
(d) A dog house
13. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To eat
(b) To shave
(c) To shower
(d) To dress
14. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(c) Ignoring the truth
15. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Shines his shoes
(b) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(c) Dusts his books
(d) Makes his bed
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
3. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
4. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
5. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)