|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
2. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The french press
(b) The radio
(c) The lawnmower
(d) The toaster
3. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Play cards with him
(b) Pray with him
(c) Smile with him
(d) Talk with him
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(c) Every day
(d) Every week
5. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A potted plant
(c) A ladder
(d) A sack of potatoes
6. How many times has Annie been married?
(b) One time
(c) Two times
(d) Three times
7. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) An MIA soldier returns home
(b) A factory like his is forced to close
(c) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(d) A murder happens in town
8. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His purple heart
(b) His Sunday suit
(c) His baseball glove
(d) His bible
9. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
10. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A statue
(b) A son
(c) A golfing buddy
(d) A protege
11. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(b) Civic planner
12. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Getting a divorce
(b) Converting to Catholicism
(c) Moving to New York
(d) Having another child
13. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
14. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) A cross
(b) Foot rations
(d) A letter
15. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The stocks
(b) The movie times
(c) The book section
(d) The obituaries
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
4. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
5. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)