|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Piloting a plane
(b) Playing football
(c) Dancing with Ann
(d) Sitting in the yard
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. What does Joe want to offer George?
(b) A job
(c) An apology
(d) A house
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A scarecrow in a field
(c) A ram on a mountainside
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
5. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Toy planes
(b) Licorice sticks
(c) Toy police badges
(d) Tiny prayerbooks
6. What is George Deever's profession?
(b) Professor of French
(d) Police Detective
7. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A golfing buddy
(b) A protege
(c) A son
(d) A statue
8. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) An MIA soldier returns home
(b) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(c) A factory like his is forced to close
(d) A murder happens in town
9. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To dress
(b) To shower
(c) To shave
(d) To eat
10. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
11. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A patsy
(b) A friend
(c) A fool
(d) A martyr
12. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
13. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(c) Ignoring the truth
14. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
15. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Susie have?
2. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
3. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
4. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)