|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To shave
(b) To dress
(c) To eat
(d) To shower
2. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her chest
(b) Her head
(c) Her feet
(d) Her neck
3. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The store
(c) The movies
(d) The beach
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every week
(c) Every day
5. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to go to prison
(b) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(c) Offer to make a public apology
(d) Offer him money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
2. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
4. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
5. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)