|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Wandering the neighborhood
(b) In her room
(c) In the backyard
(d) In the kitchen
2. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The stocks
(b) The movie times
(c) The obituaries
(d) The book section
3. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He did not fly a mission that day
(b) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(c) It was his favorable day
(d) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
4. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Six months
(b) Three years
(c) One year
(d) Two years
5. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
(a) His dressing gown
(b) His work suit
(c) His robe
(d) His golf outfit
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
2. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
3. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
4. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
5. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)