|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
(a) Until Larry actually returns
(b) Until hell freezes over
(c) Until Chris dies
(d) Until Christ comes
2. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
3. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She relates to men better than women
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She is over six feet tall
(d) She is always introduced to beautiful women
4. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Lights left on
(b) Trash needing to be tossed
(c) Employees asleep in the break room
(d) Strange noises in the machine motors
5. How does George describe his father to Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chris leave the car that he drove around?
2. How many children does Lydia have?
3. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
4. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
5. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)