|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a maniac
(b) Like a martyr
(c) Like a ghost
(d) Like a newspaper
2. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
(a) A stone
(c) A hermit
(d) A saint
3. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Shines his shoes
(d) Dusts his books
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
(a) His honor
(b) His name
(c) His family
(d) His honesty
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Which of the following is not something Joe Keller recommends Chris do with his money if he thinks it's dirty?
5. What occupation did Susie have?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)