|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Two hours
(b) Ten minutes
(c) Nearly a month
(d) Three days
2. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
(a) A hermit
(b) A stone
(c) A saint
3. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
(a) It closes
(b) It loses money
(c) It ends up in the papers
(d) It undergoes restructuring
4. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
(c) Admit defeat
5. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
(a) He thought the army would catch them
(b) He thought they would get lost in transit
(c) He thought the welding would hold
(d) He thought the war would end before they were used
Short Answer Questions
1. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
2. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
3. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
4. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
5. How many children does Lydia have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)