|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of George's hat?
(a) It is Steve's
(b) It hides his eyes
(c) He is balding
(d) He bought it during the war
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) The night foreman
(b) His assistant manager
(c) Joe Keller
(d) One of his part-time employees
3. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Wandering the neighborhood
(b) In the backyard
(c) In her room
(d) In the kitchen
4. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He was not a pilot
(b) He never flew in a P-40
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
5. How long has Joe put into the company?
(a) Fifty years
(b) Forty years
(c) Fifteen years
(d) Twenty years
Short Answer Questions
1. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
2. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
3. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
4. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
5. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)