|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like her friend
(b) Like Larry's brother
(c) Like his father
(d) Like a long-awaited lover
2. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His car
(b) His soul
(d) His refrigerator
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. Who are the only people, according to Chris, who are not practical in the world?
(a) Those who are destitute
(b) Those who love someone
(c) Those who are dead
(d) Those who believe in God
5. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The want ads
(b) The sports section
(c) The obituaries
(d) The world news
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann ask Kate to do when Chris returns home?
2. What do people say Chris was in the war?
3. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
4. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
5. On how much money does Joe claim that he could live if he didn't have a family?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)