|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To check in on Steve Deever
(b) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
(c) To stay out of his life
(d) Never to rename the business
2. On what is Kate sitting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A rocking chair
(b) A hammock
(c) The stump of Larry's tree
(d) A lawn chair
3. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Pee-wee Keller
(b) Chris McGuts
(c) Mother McKeller
(d) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
4. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(c) Civic planner
5. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) It has been mowed
(c) The hammock is broken
(d) A large picnic is going on
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
2. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
3. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
4. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
5. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)