|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is George at the end of the day?
2. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Cylinder heads
(c) Coolant hoses
(d) Siding plates
3. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
(a) His robe
(b) His work suit
(c) His dressing gown
(d) His golf outfit
4. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(b) Right foot
(d) Index finger
5. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(b) Every week
(d) Every day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
2. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
3. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
4. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
5. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)