|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Three years
(b) Six months
(c) Two years
(d) One year
2. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) A factory like his is forced to close
(b) An MIA soldier returns home
(c) A murder happens in town
(d) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
3. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Pontoon boat
(d) Bullet train
4. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Nearly a month
(b) Two hours
(c) Three days
(d) Ten minutes
5. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In the backyard
(b) Wandering the neighborhood
(c) In her room
(d) In the kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Lydia have?
2. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
3. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
4. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
5. What occupation did Susie have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)