|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
2. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(b) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(c) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(d) Keller and Deever, Inc.
3. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
(a) A migraine
(b) A stomach bug
4. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
(c) Admit defeat
5. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
2. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
3. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
5. What noise sends the whole neighborhood into panic at the end of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)