|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A debtor
(b) A flaw
(c) A challenge
(d) A distinction
2. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
3. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Chris McGuts
(b) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(c) Mother McKeller
(d) Pee-wee Keller
4. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Jim Bayliss
(d) Tommy Bayliss
5. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Skittish and Scottish
(b) Brooch and broach
(c) Abberant and apparent
(d) Attend and offend
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
2. Where does Joe Keller indicate he intends to go?
3. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
4. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
5. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)