|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
(a) A hat
(b) His ladder
(c) A bottle of wine
(d) The horoscope
2. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Attend and offend
(c) Abberant and apparent
(d) Skittish and Scottish
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(b) Malted mixer
(c) Bread maker
5. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
2. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
3. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
4. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
5. What noise sends the whole neighborhood into panic at the end of the play?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)