|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The beach
(b) The movies
(c) The park
(d) The store
2. What point about the people that worked for the war does Joe desperately make in this section?
(a) No one worked for free
(b) They all had a responsibility to the soldiers
(c) They were all on the same side
(d) No one but the soldiers did any of the fighting
3. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
4. What is Joe Keller wearing when he comes out of the house in Act 3?
(a) His work suit
(b) His golf outfit
(c) His robe
(d) His dressing gown
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Ice tea
(d) Grape juice
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
2. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
3. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
4. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
5. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)