|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(b) He never flew in a P-40
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He was not a pilot
2. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her neck
(b) Her hair
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her wrists
3. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to break him out
(b) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(c) He wants so tell him off
(d) He wants to reopen the case
4. How does Kate think Ann knows about Joe's secret?
(a) Joe told her
(b) She overheard the conversation in the yard
(c) Jim told her
(d) She saw Chris fleeing the house
5. To whom does Chris tell Kate that she and Dad are responsible?
(a) The soldiers
(c) The neighborhood
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of George's hat?
2. What does Joe claim a man cannot be in this world?
3. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
4. What single-worded piece of advice does Kate give Chris in the last moment of the play?
5. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)