|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
(a) The are executed
(b) They don't get elected president
(c) They get a nice pension
(d) They become ambassadors
2. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Kill herself
(b) Divorce Joe
(c) Leave the state
(d) Never leave the house
3. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Six months
(b) Three years
(c) One year
(d) Two years
4. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His nice suit
(b) His gray hair
(c) His dirty shirt
(d) His height
5. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
2. Who are the only people, according to Chris, who are not practical in the world?
3. To where did Jim Bayliss run off?
4. What animal does Chris say this town is full of?
5. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)