|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The movies
(b) The park
(c) The beach
(d) The store
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) Mrs. Adams calls him
(b) He has to work on this roof
(c) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(d) His wife cannot work the toaster
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Tommy Bayliss
(d) Jim Bayliss
4. How long does Chris tell Ann he expected her to stay with the Kellers?
(a) A day
(b) Two week
(c) Three days
(d) A week
5. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To check in on Steve Deever
(b) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
(c) To stay out of his life
(d) Never to rename the business
Short Answer Questions
1. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
2. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
3. How old is Joe Keller?
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
5. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)