|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
2. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) A sense of religious faith
(b) Lingering hate
(c) Social responsibility
(d) A new nationalism
3. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
4. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Joe Keller
(b) Herbert Deever
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Kate Keller
5. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
2. How old is Joe Keller?
3. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
4. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
5. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)