|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Joe put into the company?
(a) Fifteen years
(b) Forty years
(c) Fifty years
(d) Twenty years
2. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
(a) Fine art
(b) Real estate
(c) War bonds
(d) Oil stocks
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(a) Civic planner
4. When was the last time Joe Keller was sick, according to Kate?
(b) Fifteen years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Last year
5. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Keller and Deever, Inc.
(b) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(c) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(d) Keller and Sons, Inc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
2. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
3. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
4. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)