|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Pontoon boat
(d) Bullet train
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Having another child
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Moving to New York
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Leave the state
(b) Never leave the house
(c) Kill herself
(d) Divorce Joe
4. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The air
(b) The food
(c) The friendship
(d) The sunshine
5. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(b) His army contacts
(c) The paper
(d) Steve Deever
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
3. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
4. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
5. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)