|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A ram on a mountainside
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A train that never arrives
2. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Dusts his books
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(d) Shines his shoes
3. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Ice tea
(c) Grape juice
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Malted mixer
(c) Bread maker
5. How far ahead of the draft was Frank Lubey?
(a) Six months
(b) Three years
(c) One year
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
2. How does George describe his father to Ann?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
5. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)