|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(b) It was his favorable day
(c) He did not fly a mission that day
(d) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
2. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Get married
(b) Search for Larry in Australia
(c) Call Chris
(d) Kill herself
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(c) Civic planner
4. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
(a) The next morning
(b) That evening
(d) In a couple of days
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A ram on a mountainside
(b) A train that never arrives
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
2. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
3. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
4. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)