|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Toy police badges
(b) Tiny prayerbooks
(c) Licorice sticks
(d) Toy planes
2. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
3. In what month does the play take place?
4. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Talk with him
(b) Pray with him
(c) Play cards with him
(d) Smile with him
5. According to Ann, what did George do before she left?
(a) Kiss her goodbye
(b) Not say a word
(c) Help her with her bags
(d) Curse her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
4. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
5. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)