|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Deever's profession?
(a) Police Detective
(d) Professor of French
2. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) It was his favorable day
(b) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(c) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(d) He did not fly a mission that day
3. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Malted mixer
(c) Bread maker
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His bible
(b) His Sunday suit
(c) His purple heart
(d) His baseball glove
5. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
Short Answer Questions
1. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
2. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
3. What happens to big men who make mistakes, according to Joe?
4. In what month does the play take place?
5. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)