|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because he hates his father
(b) Because Chris believed it
(c) Because he wanted a job
(d) Because Ann believed it
2. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(d) Ice tea
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A sack of potatoes
(c) A potted plant
(d) A ladder
4. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His height
(b) His gray hair
(c) His nice suit
(d) His dirty shirt
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(a) Disney Land
(c) Atlantic City
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
2. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
3. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
4. What is George Deever's profession?
5. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)