|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Shines his shoes
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(d) Dusts his books
2. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A gorilla
(b) A python
(c) A Lion
(d) A bear
3. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His car
(b) His refrigerator
(d) His soul
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Ask for a job
(b) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(c) Take Ann home
(d) Speak his piece
Short Answer Questions
1. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
2. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
3. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
4. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
5. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)