|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) His assistant manager
(b) Joe Keller
(c) The night foreman
(d) One of his part-time employees
2. According to Ann, what did George do before she left?
(a) Help her with her bags
(b) Curse her
(c) Kiss her goodbye
(d) Not say a word
3. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His refrigerator
(b) His soul
(d) His car
4. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The movies
(c) The store
(d) The beach
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(b) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
3. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
4. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)