|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) Foot rations
(c) A letter
(d) A cross
2. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
3. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A possum
(b) A dog
(c) A mouse
(d) A deer
4. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
(a) A hat
(b) The horoscope
(c) His ladder
(d) A bottle of wine
5. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Lydia Lubey
(b) Jim Bayliss
(c) Tommy Bayliss
(d) Chris Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe want to offer George?
2. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
3. How does George describe his father to Ann?
4. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
5. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)