|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate Keller tell George Deever he needs to stop being?
(a) A soldier
(b) A coward
(c) A lawyer
(d) A philosopher
2. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(b) Bullet train
(d) Pontoon boat
3. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
(a) Three days
(b) Ten minutes
(c) Nearly a month
(d) Two hours
4. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The toaster
(c) The french press
(d) The lawnmower
5. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
(b) To stay out of his life
(c) To check in on Steve Deever
(d) Never to rename the business
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
2. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
3. How does George describe his father to Ann?
4. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
5. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)