|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Moving to New York
(b) Having another child
(c) Converting to Catholicism
(d) Getting a divorce
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) Mrs. Adams calls him
(b) He has to work on this roof
(c) His wife cannot work the toaster
(d) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
3. How long does Chris tell Ann he expected her to stay with the Kellers?
(a) A day
(b) Two week
(c) A week
(d) Three days
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Eight in the morning
(c) Four in the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
2. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
3. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
4. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
5. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)