|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(a) Clear skies
2. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To take a shower
(b) To have something to eat
(c) To take a nap
(d) To put on a shirt
3. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The beach
(b) The park
(c) The store
(d) The movies
4. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
(a) It rained all day
(b) A house caught fire
(c) Steve Deever crashed his car
(d) The water went out
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A martyr
(b) A patsy
(c) A fool
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. When does George plan to leave with Ann?
2. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
3. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
4. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
5. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)