|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Chris McGuts
(b) Mother McKeller
(c) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(d) Pee-wee Keller
2. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The white knight
(b) The voice of God
(c) The hand of fate
(d) The avenging warrior
3. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) One of his part-time employees
(b) The night foreman
(c) Joe Keller
(d) His assistant manager
4. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A protege
(b) A golfing buddy
(c) A son
(d) A statue
5. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
(a) The three little pigs
(b) The United Nations
(c) The holy family
(d) The band of thieves
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
4. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
5. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)