|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The toaster
(c) The french press
(d) The lawnmower
2. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(b) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(c) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(d) Keller and Deever, Inc.
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) Mrs. Adams calls him
(b) His wife cannot work the toaster
(c) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(d) He has to work on this roof
4. In what state is George at the end of the day?
5. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The avenging warrior
(b) The voice of God
(c) The white knight
(d) The hand of fate
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
3. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
4. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
5. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)