|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(a) Civic planner
2. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A ram on a mountainside
(b) A train that never arrives
(c) A car stalled on the side of the road
(d) A scarecrow in a field
3. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(b) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(c) He was not a pilot
(d) He never flew in a P-40
4. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) An MIA soldier returns home
(b) A factory like his is forced to close
(c) A murder happens in town
(d) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
5. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to reopen the case
(b) He wants to break him out
(c) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(d) He wants so tell him off
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Annie been married?
2. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
3. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
4. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
5. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)