|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the play take place?
2. What happened to the neighborhood the day George was born?
(a) The water went out
(b) Steve Deever crashed his car
(c) A house caught fire
(d) It rained all day
3. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
4. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(c) General Motors
5. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Two times
(b) Three times
(d) One time
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
2. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
4. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)