|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To put on a shirt
(b) To take a nap
(c) To take a shower
(d) To have something to eat
2. In what state is George at the end of the day?
3. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The movie times
(b) The obituaries
(c) The stocks
(d) The book section
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Four in the morning
(d) Eight in the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
3. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
4. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
5. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)