|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The air
(b) The food
(c) The friendship
(d) The sunshine
2. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
3. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His shoes
(b) His collar
(c) His hat
(d) His hands
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His purple heart
(b) His baseball glove
(c) His Sunday suit
(d) His bible
5. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(b) His refrigerator
(c) His car
(d) His soul
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
2. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
4. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
5. How long did it take Lydia to make the hat she wears when she enters the scene?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)