|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
2. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(b) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(c) He never flew in a P-40
(d) He was not a pilot
3. What occupation did Susie have?
(b) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
4. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The toaster
(c) The lawnmower
(d) The french press
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Ice tea
(b) Grape juice
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
2. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
3. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)