|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(a) Bullet train
(d) Pontoon boat
2. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
3. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants so tell him off
(b) He wants to reopen the case
(c) He wants to break him out
(d) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
4. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Abberant and apparent
(c) Skittish and Scottish
(d) Attend and offend
5. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) A large picnic is going on
(d) It has been mowed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
3. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
4. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
5. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)