|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(b) J.O. Keller, Inc.
(c) Keller and Deever, Inc.
(d) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
2. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Always keep a bible close
(b) Stay at the back of the charge
(c) Don't try for any medals
(d) Come back in one piece
3. To what company does Joe Keller compare his factory when he describes it to George?
(b) General Motors
4. How many children does Lydia have?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A ram on a mountainside
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
2. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
3. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
4. According to Ann, what did George do before she left?
5. In what type of investment did Steve Deever lose a lot of money?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)