|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To dress
(b) To shower
(c) To eat
(d) To shave
2. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
3. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She relates to men better than women
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(d) She is over six feet tall
4. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Hating himself
(b) Other people knowing
(c) Worrying about it
(d) Resenting them
5. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(b) Welcome Back
(d) War Profiteer
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. What occupation did Susie have?
4. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
5. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)