|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His Sunday suit
(b) His purple heart
(c) His baseball glove
(d) His bible
2. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His car
(b) His soul
(d) His refrigerator
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(a) Civic planner
4. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) A sense of religious faith
(b) Lingering hate
(c) Social responsibility
(d) A new nationalism
5. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
2. What does Joe want to offer George?
3. What is George Deever's profession?
4. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
5. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)