|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Siding plates
(b) Cylinder heads
(d) Coolant hoses
2. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(a) Foot rations
(c) A letter
(d) A cross
3. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(b) She is over six feet tall
(c) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(d) She relates to men better than women
4. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Tommy Bayliss
5. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
2. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
3. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
4. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
5. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)