|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
2. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Pretty girls
(d) Stop signs
3. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A debtor
(b) A challenge
(c) A flaw
(d) A distinction
4. How long does Chris tell Ann he expected her to stay with the Kellers?
(a) Two week
(b) A day
(c) A week
(d) Three days
5. In what month does the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
2. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
5. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)