|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Abberant and apparent
(c) Skittish and Scottish
(d) Attend and offend
2. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe would like to move
(b) That Chris loves Ann
(c) That Joe's factory is closing
(d) That Larry is likely dead
3. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) The hammock is broken
(b) A large picnic is going on
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) It has been mowed
4. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
5. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Four in the morning
(b) Eight in the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
2. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)