|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(b) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(c) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(d) They were rotten
2. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His baseball glove
(b) His bible
(c) His purple heart
(d) His Sunday suit
3. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
(a) Stay put
(b) Trust no one
(c) Be smart
(d) Stay quiet
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A train that never arrives
(c) A car stalled on the side of the road
(d) A ram on a mountainside
5. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
2. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)