|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A ladder
(b) A sack of potatoes
(c) A potted plant
(d) A wheelbarrow
2. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To have something to eat
(b) To take a shower
(c) To put on a shirt
(d) To take a nap
3. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The french press
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The radio
(d) The toaster
4. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
5. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
2. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
4. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)