|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She relates to men better than women
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(d) She is over six feet tall
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) A large picnic is going on
(d) It has been mowed
3. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
4. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like a long-awaited lover
(b) Like his father
(c) Like her friend
(d) Like Larry's brother
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Stop signs
(c) Pretty girls
Short Answer Questions
1. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
2. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
3. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
4. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
5. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)