|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Licorice sticks
(b) Toy planes
(c) Tiny prayerbooks
(d) Toy police badges
2. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Bread maker
(c) Malted mixer
3. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Search for Larry in Australia
(b) Call Chris
(c) Kill herself
(d) Get married
4. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
(a) An aspirin
(b) A warm compress
(c) A cup of tea
(d) A glass of water
5. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
(b) Over a hundred times
(c) About twenty times
(d) Two times
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
2. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
3. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
4. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
5. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)