|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Moving to New York
(c) Having another child
(d) Getting a divorce
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The world news
(b) The sports section
(c) The want ads
(d) The obituaries
4. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) Social responsibility
(b) A sense of religious faith
(c) A new nationalism
(d) Lingering hate
5. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Toy planes
(b) Toy police badges
(c) Licorice sticks
(d) Tiny prayerbooks
Short Answer Questions
1. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
2. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
3. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
4. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)