|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(b) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(c) He was not a pilot
(d) He never flew in a P-40
2. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Playing football
(b) Piloting a plane
(c) Sitting in the yard
(d) Dancing with Ann
3. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(d) Bus driver
4. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
(a) Deever, Keller, and Hunt, Inc.
(b) Keller and Deever, Inc.
(c) Keller and Sons, Inc.
(d) J.O. Keller, Inc.
5. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
2. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
3. What is George Deever's profession?
4. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
5. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)