|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(b) Malted mixer
(d) Bread maker
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) The hammock is broken
(b) It has been mowed
(c) A large picnic is going on
(d) A tree has fallen
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) His wife cannot work the toaster
(b) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(c) He has to work on this roof
(d) Mrs. Adams calls him
4. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Five years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Fifteen year ago
5. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(b) She relates to men better than women
(c) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(d) She is over six feet tall
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
2. What occupation did Susie have?
3. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)