|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe would like to move
(b) That Joe's factory is closing
(c) That Chris loves Ann
(d) That Larry is likely dead
2. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
3. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) A sense of religious faith
(b) Lingering hate
(c) A new nationalism
(d) Social responsibility
4. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
(a) A warm compress
(b) A cup of tea
(c) A glass of water
(d) An aspirin
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(b) He was not a pilot
(c) He never flew in a P-40
(d) He didn't fight in the Pacific
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
2. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
3. What occupation did Susie have?
4. In what month does the play take place?
5. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)