|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A tree-house
(b) A hammock
(c) A dog house
(d) A picnic table
2. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(d) Clear skies
3. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe would like to move
(b) That Larry is likely dead
(c) That Chris loves Ann
(d) That Joe's factory is closing
4. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Call Chris
(b) Search for Larry in Australia
(c) Kill herself
(d) Get married
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He was not a pilot
(b) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(c) He never flew in a P-40
(d) He didn't fight in the Pacific
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
2. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
3. In what month does the play take place?
4. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
5. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)