|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Toy police badges
(b) Licorice sticks
(c) Tiny prayerbooks
(d) Toy planes
2. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(b) Bus driver
3. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(c) It would sully Larry's memory
(d) She was his sister-in-law
4. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(b) She relates to men better than women
(c) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(d) She is over six feet tall
5. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the play take place?
2. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
5. What is Frank Lubey's career?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)