|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) Lingering hate
(b) Social responsibility
(c) A sense of religious faith
(d) A new nationalism
2. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
(a) An aspirin
(b) A cup of tea
(c) A warm compress
(d) A glass of water
3. What are Ann and Chris doing when Joe Keller comes out of the house?
4. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) One time
(b) Two times
(d) Three times
5. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
2. What occupation did Susie have?
3. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
4. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)