|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
2. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The movie times
(b) The book section
(c) The obituaries
(d) The stocks
3. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Toy police badges
(b) Licorice sticks
(c) Toy planes
(d) Tiny prayerbooks
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Divorce Joe
(b) Never leave the house
(c) Leave the state
(d) Kill herself
5. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(b) She is over six feet tall
(c) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(d) She relates to men better than women
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
2. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
4. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
5. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)