|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every day
(d) Every week
2. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Tommy Bayliss
(b) Jim Bayliss
(c) Lydia Lubey
(d) Chris Keller
3. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(b) Clear skies
4. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is over six feet tall
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She relates to men better than women
(d) She is always introduced to beautiful women
5. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
2. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
3. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
4. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
5. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)