|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The french press
(d) The toaster
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Having another child
(b) Converting to Catholicism
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Moving to New York
3. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Mother McKeller
(b) Pee-wee Keller
(c) Chris McGuts
(d) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
4. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
5. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(b) Every week
(d) Every day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
2. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
3. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
4. In what month does the play take place?
5. What occupation did Susie have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)