|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
2. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Talk with him
(b) Play cards with him
(c) Smile with him
(d) Pray with him
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her waist
(c) Her hips
(d) Her head
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A potted plant
(c) A ladder
(d) A sack of potatoes
5. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Tiny prayerbooks
(b) Toy police badges
(c) Licorice sticks
(d) Toy planes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
2. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
4. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
5. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)