|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Moving to New York
(d) Having another child
2. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The want ads
(b) The world news
(c) The sports section
(d) The obituaries
3. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
(a) An aspirin
(b) A cup of tea
(c) A glass of water
(d) A warm compress
4. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Piloting a plane
(b) Playing football
(c) Sitting in the yard
(d) Dancing with Ann
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A martyr
(b) A patsy
(c) A friend
(d) A fool
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
2. What is Frank Lubey's career?
3. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
4. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
5. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)