|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her head
(b) Her chest
(c) Her feet
(d) Her neck
2. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) His wife cannot work the toaster
(b) He has to work on this roof
(c) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(d) Mrs. Adams calls him
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) January 21
(c) November 25
(d) June 19
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
2. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
4. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)