|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) November 25
(c) June 19
(d) January 21
2. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The book section
(b) The movie times
(c) The stocks
(d) The obituaries
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Never leave the house
(b) Leave the state
(c) Kill herself
(d) Divorce Joe
4. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
(d) New York
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A ram on a mountainside
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
2. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
4. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
5. What is Frank Lubey's career?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)