|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(c) She was his sister-in-law
(d) It would sully Larry's memory
3. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Having another child
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Moving to New York
4. What occupation did Susie have?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Bus driver
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A patsy
(b) A friend
(c) A martyr
(d) A fool
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
2. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
3. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
5. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)