|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) It has been mowed
(c) A large picnic is going on
(d) The hammock is broken
2. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her feet
(b) Her chest
(c) Her neck
(d) Her head
3. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
4. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
5. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
2. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
3. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
4. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)