|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Smile with him
(b) Play cards with him
(c) Pray with him
(d) Talk with him
2. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The french press
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The toaster
(d) The radio
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(c) Civic planner
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A ladder
(c) A sack of potatoes
(d) A potted plant
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A fool
(b) A patsy
(c) A martyr
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
2. What occupation did Susie have?
3. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
4. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)