|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(b) Clear skies
2. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her neck
(b) Her feet
(c) Her chest
(d) Her head
3. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Stop signs
(b) Pretty girls
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every day
(b) Every week
5. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(b) She doesn't like Ann
(c) She was his sister-in-law
(d) It would sully Larry's memory
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
3. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
5. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)