|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The toaster
(c) The lawnmower
(d) The french press
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) The hammock is broken
(b) A large picnic is going on
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) It has been mowed
3. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A hammock
(b) A tree-house
(c) A picnic table
(d) A dog house
4. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Play cards with him
(b) Pray with him
(c) Smile with him
(d) Talk with him
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her hips
(c) Her waist
(d) Her head
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
3. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
4. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
5. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)