|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She was his sister-in-law
(b) She doesn't like Ann
(c) It would sully Larry's memory
(d) She thinks that Larry is still alive
2. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her chest
(b) Her neck
(c) Her feet
(d) Her head
3. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He was not a pilot
(b) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He never flew in a P-40
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(b) Malted mixer
(c) Bread maker
5. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Chris Keller
(c) Lydia Lubey
(d) Tommy Bayliss
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
2. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
3. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
4. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)