|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A ram on a mountainside
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
2. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(c) Civic planner
3. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Pretty girls
(b) Stop signs
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
2. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
3. In what month does the play take place?
4. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
5. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)