|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her waist
(b) Her nose
(c) Her head
(d) Her hips
2. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Never leave the house
(b) Kill herself
(c) Leave the state
(d) Divorce Joe
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(b) Clear skies
Short Answer Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
3. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
4. What occupation did Susie have?
5. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)