|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A large picnic is going on
(b) It has been mowed
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) The hammock is broken
2. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Joe Keller
(d) Herbert Deever
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(b) He has to work on this roof
(c) His wife cannot work the toaster
(d) Mrs. Adams calls him
4. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) It would sully Larry's memory
(c) She was his sister-in-law
(d) She thinks that Larry is still alive
5. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
2. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
3. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
4. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)