|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The world news
(b) The obituaries
(c) The want ads
(d) The sports section
2. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her neck
(b) Her feet
(c) Her head
(d) Her chest
3. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Two times
(b) Three times
(d) One time
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(a) Malted mixer
(d) Bread maker
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) An MIA soldier returns home
(b) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(c) A factory like his is forced to close
(d) A murder happens in town
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
5. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)