|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The world news
(b) The obituaries
(c) The sports section
(d) The want ads
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A train that never arrives
(d) A ram on a mountainside
4. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Joe Keller
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Herbert Deever
5. What occupation did Susie have?
(b) Bus driver
(d) Factory worker
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)