|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Leave the state
(b) Divorce Joe
(c) Kill herself
(d) Never leave the house
2. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She relates to men better than women
(b) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(c) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(d) She is over six feet tall
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) November 25
(b) January 21
(c) June 19
(d) May 1
4. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) It has been mowed
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) A large picnic is going on
5. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Kate Keller
(b) Joe Keller
(c) Herbert Deever
(d) Chris Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
4. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
5. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)