|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) It has been mowed
(d) A large picnic is going on
2. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Herbert Deever
(d) Joe Keller
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Tommy Bayliss
(b) Chris Keller
(c) Lydia Lubey
(d) Jim Bayliss
4. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Larry is likely dead
(b) That Joe would like to move
(c) That Joe's factory is closing
(d) That Chris loves Ann
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A car stalled on the side of the road
(c) A ram on a mountainside
(d) A train that never arrives
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
4. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)