|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His Sunday suit
(b) His purple heart
(c) His bible
(d) His baseball glove
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She was his sister-in-law
(b) It would sully Larry's memory
(c) She doesn't like Ann
(d) She thinks that Larry is still alive
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Tommy Bayliss
4. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
5. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The toaster
(b) The french press
(c) The radio
(d) The lawnmower
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)