|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(b) An MIA soldier returns home
(c) A factory like his is forced to close
(d) A murder happens in town
2. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The sports section
(b) The want ads
(c) The world news
(d) The obituaries
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Tommy Bayliss
(d) Chris Keller
4. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(a) Index finger
(c) Right foot
5. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) June 19
(b) November 25
(c) January 21
(d) May 1
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
2. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)