|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The lawnmower
(b) The french press
(c) The toaster
(d) The radio
2. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) November 25
(c) June 19
(d) January 21
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A train that never arrives
(c) A ram on a mountainside
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
5. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
(a) She is better at carpentry than her husband
(b) She is always introduced to beautiful women
(c) She relates to men better than women
(d) She is over six feet tall
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Susie have?
2. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
3. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
4. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)