|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The stocks
(b) The movie times
(c) The book section
(d) The obituaries
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She was his sister-in-law
(b) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(c) She doesn't like Ann
(d) It would sully Larry's memory
3. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
4. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Fifteen year ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Five years ago
5. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) His wife cannot work the toaster
(b) He has to work on this roof
(c) Mrs. Adams calls him
(d) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
5. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)