|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A large picnic is going on
(b) It has been mowed
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) The hammock is broken
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her waist
(c) Her hips
(d) Her head
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(b) Mrs. Adams calls him
(c) His wife cannot work the toaster
(d) He has to work on this roof
4. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
(a) Her feet
(b) Her head
(c) Her neck
(d) Her chest
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the play take place?
2. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
3. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
4. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
5. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)