|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The movie times
(c) The book section
(d) The stocks
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her head
(b) Her nose
(c) Her hips
(d) Her waist
3. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(b) Clear skies
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His baseball glove
(b) His bible
(c) His Sunday suit
(d) His purple heart
5. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The french press
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The toaster
(d) The radio
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
2. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
4. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
5. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)