|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Chris loves Ann
(b) That Joe's factory is closing
(c) That Larry is likely dead
(d) That Joe would like to move
2. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(d) Clear skies
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(a) Civic planner
4. Where does Chris leave the car that he drove around?
(a) In the front lawn of the Kellers' house
(b) At the park
(c) In the street
(d) In the Kellers' garage
5. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A gorilla
(b) A bear
(c) A Lion
(d) A python
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
2. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
3. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
4. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
5. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)