Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
(b) Malted mixer
(c) Bread maker
2. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A ram on a mountainside
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
4. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
5. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His collar
(b) His hat
(c) His shoes
(d) His hands
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
4. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
5. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)