|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) One time
(b) Two times
(d) Three times
2. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The want ads
(b) The obituaries
(c) The world news
(d) The sports section
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her head
(c) Her waist
(d) Her hips
4. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(a) Disney Land
(b) Atlantic City
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is George at the end of the day?
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
3. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
4. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
5. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)