|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) A large picnic is going on
(c) The hammock is broken
(d) It has been mowed
3. What occupation did Susie have?
(b) Factory worker
(c) Bus driver
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A potted plant
(b) A wheelbarrow
(c) A sack of potatoes
(d) A ladder
5. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His baseball glove
(b) His purple heart
(c) His Sunday suit
(d) His bible
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
2. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
3. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
4. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
5. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)