Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(a) Clear skies
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) May 1
(b) November 25
(c) January 21
(d) June 19
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Kill herself
(b) Divorce Joe
(c) Never leave the house
(d) Leave the state
5. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The stocks
(b) The movie times
(c) The obituaries
(d) The book section
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
2. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. Why does Sue think she should have been born a man?
5. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)