|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A birthday card
(b) The news that he had returned from the war
(c) A Father's Day card
(d) A Chistmas card
2. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To shower
(b) To eat
(c) To shave
(d) To dress
3. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to make a public apology
(b) Offer him money
(c) Offer to go to prison
(d) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
4. According to his character description, how does George generally speak?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A scarecrow in a field
(b) A train that never arrives
(c) A ram on a mountainside
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
2. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
3. According to Jim, what is the star that every man has?
4. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
5. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)