|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) They were rotten
(b) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(c) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(d) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
2. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A wheelbarrow
(b) A ladder
(c) A potted plant
(d) A sack of potatoes
4. What advice did Kate give George before he left for the war?
(a) Come back in one piece
(b) Stay at the back of the charge
(c) Always keep a bible close
(d) Don't try for any medals
5. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
2. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
3. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
5. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)