|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Deever's profession?
(a) Police Detective
(b) Professor of French
2. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
(b) A migraine
(d) A stomach bug
3. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) It would sully Larry's memory
(c) She was his sister-in-law
(d) She thinks that Larry is still alive
4. What has Kate done for Ann when the driver arrives?
(a) Packed her bag
(b) Given her some traveling money
(c) Done her hair up
(d) Made her a snack
5. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
2. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
3. In what month does the play take place?
4. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)