|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to reopen the case
(b) He wants to break him out
(c) He wants so tell him off
(d) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
2. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A fit of insomnia
(b) A sour knee
(c) A headache
(d) A stomach pain
3. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Get married
(b) Call Chris
(c) Search for Larry in Australia
(d) Kill herself
4. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(b) His wife cannot work the toaster
(c) He has to work on this roof
(d) Mrs. Adams calls him
5. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A golfing buddy
(b) A son
(c) A protege
(d) A statue
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
2. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
3. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
4. Who storms out of the house at the end of the act?
5. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)