|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Joe claim he was "put out" to work?
2. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(b) He did not fly a mission that day
(c) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(d) It was his favorable day
3. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
4. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
(a) A son
(b) A protege
(c) A statue
(d) A golfing buddy
5. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The park
(b) The beach
(c) The store
(d) The movies
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
2. How does Ann describe Chris' attitude since she arrived?
3. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
5. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)