|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to reopen the case
(b) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(c) He wants so tell him off
(d) He wants to break him out
2. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Tommy Bayliss
(c) Lydia Lubey
(d) Chris Keller
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(a) Eight in the morning
(d) Four in the morning
4. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Ask for a job
(b) Speak his piece
(c) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(d) Take Ann home
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(b) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
2. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
3. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
4. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
5. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)