|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(d) Ignoring the truth
2. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
3. What animal does Mr. Marcy resemble, according to Chris?
(a) A python
(b) A bear
(c) A gorilla
(d) A Lion
4. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To help make dessert
(b) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
(c) To do Kate's hair
(d) To hem Ann's dress
5. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
(b) I'm disappointed in you
(d) I love you
Short Answer Questions
1. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
2. What does Joe want to offer George?
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
4. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
5. According to Joe, what happens to Chris if you overcharge someone two cents?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)