|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
(a) The holy family
(b) The band of thieves
(c) The three little pigs
(d) The United Nations
2. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A sandwich
(b) A glass of juice
(c) An apology
(d) A kiss on the cheek
3. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A picnic table
(b) A tree-house
(c) A dog house
(d) A hammock
4. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To help make dessert
(b) To do Kate's hair
(c) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
(d) To hem Ann's dress
5. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
(a) The paper
(b) Steve Deever
(d) His army contacts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
2. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
3. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
4. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
5. In what month does the play take place?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)