|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Resenting them
(b) Hating himself
(c) Worrying about it
(d) Other people knowing
2. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
(a) Offer to go to prison
(b) Offer to donate his earnings from the factory
(c) Offer him money
(d) Offer to make a public apology
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her head
(c) Her waist
(d) Her hips
4. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
5. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
4. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
5. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)