|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A deer
(b) A mouse
(c) A possum
(d) A dog
2. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
(a) Licorice sticks
(b) Toy police badges
(c) Tiny prayerbooks
(d) Toy planes
3. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
4. By what does Kate grab Ann while they argue about Larry's death?
(a) Her hair
(b) Her neck
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her wrists
5. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Trash needing to be tossed
(b) Lights left on
(c) Employees asleep in the break room
(d) Strange noises in the machine motors
Short Answer Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
2. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
3. How many children does Lydia have?
4. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
5. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)