|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the foods Kate mentions having in her refrigerator?
2. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
3. What did Ann nearly do two years ago?
(a) Call Chris
(b) Kill herself
(c) Get married
(d) Search for Larry in Australia
4. To what food does Jim compare his patients?
5. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The lawnmower
(b) The radio
(c) The toaster
(d) The french press
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
2. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
3. Who storms out of the house at the end of the act?
4. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
5. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)