|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) His wife cannot work the toaster
(b) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(c) Mrs. Adams calls him
(d) He has to work on this roof
2. According to Ann, where did Larry's plane crash?
(a) New Zealand
3. What is Frank Lubey's career?
(d) Civic planner
4. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The world news
(b) The sports section
(c) The want ads
(d) The obituaries
5. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) One of his part-time employees
(b) The night foreman
(c) Joe Keller
(d) His assistant manager
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
2. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
3. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
4. What is the current name of Joe Keller's business?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)