|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
2. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(c) Every week
(d) Every day
3. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) Only one of her sons deserved to live
(b) There is no God
(c) Joe killed him
(d) The war was meaningless
4. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) An apology
(c) A house
(d) A job
5. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
(b) Admit defeat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Deever's profession?
2. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
3. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
4. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
5. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)