|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To put on a shirt
(b) To take a nap
(c) To have something to eat
(d) To take a shower
2. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to break him out
(b) He wants so tell him off
(c) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(d) He wants to reopen the case
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. What could Chris never do, according to Jim?
(b) Admit defeat
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(b) Stop signs
(c) Pretty girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
2. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
3. At what age does Joe claim he was "put out" to work?
4. What gesture does Kate suggest Joe make to Chris?
5. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)