|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(b) He wants to reopen the case
(c) He wants to break him out
(d) He wants so tell him off
2. What blemish does Chris say Ms. Marcy's daughter has?
3. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
(c) Eight in the morning
(d) Four in the morning
4. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A patsy
(b) A fool
(c) A friend
(d) A martyr
5. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
(a) Joe Keller
(b) Kate Keller
(c) Herbert Deever
(d) Chris Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
2. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
3. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
4. Where is Ann at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)