|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like Larry's brother
(b) Like her friend
(c) Like a long-awaited lover
(d) Like his father
2. What is the first thing that Kate Keller notices about George when she enters the scene?
(a) His gray hair
(b) His height
(c) His nice suit
(d) His dirty shirt
3. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
(a) Trash needing to be tossed
(b) Strange noises in the machine motors
(c) Lights left on
(d) Employees asleep in the break room
4. What does Kate force upon George?
(a) A glass of juice
(b) A kiss on the cheek
(c) An apology
(d) A sandwich
5. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has George Deever gone to see his father at the prison before today?
2. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
5. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)