|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The toaster
(d) The french press
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(b) War Profiteer
(d) Welcome Back
3. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Siding plates
(b) Coolant hoses
(d) Cylinder heads
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every week
(c) Every day
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(a) Pretty girls
(b) Stop signs
Short Answer Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
2. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
3. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
4. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)