|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation did Susie have?
(a) Factory worker
(d) Bus driver
2. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(c) Stop signs
(d) Pretty girls
3. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Three times
(c) Two times
(d) One time
4. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
5. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The radio
(b) The lawnmower
(c) The french press
(d) The toaster
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
2. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
3. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
4. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
5. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)