|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
2. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(b) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(c) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(d) They were rotten
3. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The sunshine
(b) The food
(c) The air
(d) The friendship
4. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The book section
(c) The stocks
(d) The movie times
5. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A sack of potatoes
(b) A potted plant
(c) A ladder
(d) A wheelbarrow
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
2. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
4. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
5. In what month does the play take place?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)