|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
(a) The toaster
(b) The radio
(c) The lawnmower
(d) The french press
2. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Pee-wee Keller
(b) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(c) Chris McGuts
(d) Mother McKeller
3. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(b) Right foot
(c) Index finger
4. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) It has been mowed
(c) The hammock is broken
(d) A large picnic is going on
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(b) Clear skies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
2. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
4. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
5. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)