|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A ram on a mountainside
(b) A scarecrow in a field
(c) A train that never arrives
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
2. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His Sunday suit
(b) His baseball glove
(c) His purple heart
(d) His bible
3. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The book section
(c) The stocks
(d) The movie times
4. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
5. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) An MIA soldier returns home
(b) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(c) A factory like his is forced to close
(d) A murder happens in town
Short Answer Questions
1. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
2. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
3. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
4. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
5. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)