|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Makes his bed
(b) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(c) Shines his shoes
(d) Dusts his books
2. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A fool
(b) A martyr
(c) A patsy
(d) A friend
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
(a) Leave the state
(b) Never leave the house
(c) Divorce Joe
(d) Kill herself
4. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) It would sully Larry's memory
(b) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(c) She doesn't like Ann
(d) She was his sister-in-law
5. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A picnic table
(b) A hammock
(c) A dog house
(d) A tree-house
Short Answer Questions
1. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
2. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
4. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
5. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)