|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Pee-wee Keller
(b) Mother McKeller
(c) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(d) Chris McGuts
2. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
(a) A want ad appears for old dictionaries
(b) A murder happens in town
(c) A factory like his is forced to close
(d) An MIA soldier returns home
3. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Chris loves Ann
(b) That Larry is likely dead
(c) That Joe's factory is closing
(d) That Joe would like to move
4. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
5. What section of the paper is Chris always reading?
(a) The stocks
(b) The movie times
(c) The obituaries
(d) The book section
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
2. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
3. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
4. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
5. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)