|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
(a) Playing football
(b) Piloting a plane
(c) Dancing with Ann
(d) Sitting in the yard
2. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Larry is likely dead
(b) That Chris loves Ann
(c) That Joe would like to move
(d) That Joe's factory is closing
3. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
(c) Pretty girls
(d) Stop signs
4. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The obituaries
(b) The want ads
(c) The sports section
(d) The world news
5. How many times has Annie been married?
(a) Three times
(b) One time
(d) Two times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
2. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
3. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
4. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
5. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)