|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(a) Index finger
(c) Right foot
2. Why does Jim have to leave Joe Keller's yard at the beginning of the first act?
(a) He has to see Mr. Hubbard
(b) Mrs. Adams calls him
(c) His wife cannot work the toaster
(d) He has to work on this roof
3. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Coolant hoses
(c) Cylinder heads
(d) Siding plates
4. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(c) War Profiteer
(d) Welcome Back
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He was not a pilot
(b) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(c) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(d) He never flew in a P-40
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris offer to his mother several times in Act 1?
2. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
3. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
4. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
5. What does the block need more of, according to Jim?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)