|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He never flew in a P-40
(b) He was not a pilot
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
2. Who arrived in town yesterday to stay with the Kellers?
3. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
4. What does Chris think that he and Joe should tell Kate?
(a) That Joe's factory is closing
(b) That Larry is likely dead
(c) That Joe would like to move
(d) That Chris loves Ann
5. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
(a) She doesn't like Ann
(b) She thinks that Larry is still alive
(c) It would sully Larry's memory
(d) She was his sister-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
2. In what month does the play take place?
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
4. Who asked Ann Deever to visit?
5. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)