|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The air
(b) The friendship
(c) The sunshine
(d) The food
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Getting a divorce
(b) Moving to New York
(c) Converting to Catholicism
(d) Having another child
3. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
4. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Dusts his books
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(d) Shines his shoes
5. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Jim Bayliss
(b) Lydia Lubey
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Tommy Bayliss
Short Answer Questions
1. What appliance does Lydia accidentally plug in?
2. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
3. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
4. What item can Lydia not figure out when she enters in Act 1?
5. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)