|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A sack of potatoes
(b) A potted plant
(c) A wheelbarrow
(d) A ladder
2. With whom does Jim say he wants to play golf?
3. Joe Keller says a doctor could make a million dollars if he could bring a boy into the world without what body part?
(c) Right foot
(d) Index finger
4. What belonging of Larry's has Kate recently found?
(a) His baseball glove
(b) His Sunday suit
(c) His bible
(d) His purple heart
5. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her waist
(b) Her nose
(c) Her head
(d) Her hips
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
2. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
3. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
4. What was Larry doing in the dream Kate had?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)