|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Chris Keller
(b) Jim Bayliss
(c) Lydia Lubey
(d) Tommy Bayliss
2. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
3. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
4. What is the "emergency" from which Jim has just returned?
(a) A fit of insomnia
(b) A sour knee
(c) A stomach pain
(d) A headache
5. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
(a) Steve Deever
(b) Joe Keller
(c) Steve's defence attorney
(d) Kate Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did Steve Deever never learn in all the time Joe knew him?
2. What occupation did Susie have?
3. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
4. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
5. How long does Chris tell Ann he expected her to stay with the Kellers?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)