|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Ask for a job
(c) Take Ann home
(d) Serve Joe with a subpoena
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
(a) The night foreman
(b) Joe Keller
(c) His assistant manager
(d) One of his part-time employees
3. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
(a) Be smart
(b) Trust no one
(c) Stay put
(d) Stay quiet
4. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
(a) A migraine
(c) A stomach bug
5. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to break him out
(b) He wants so tell him off
(c) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
(d) He wants to reopen the case
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
3. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
5. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)