|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like his father
(b) Like Larry's brother
(c) Like her friend
(d) Like a long-awaited lover
2. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Having another child
(b) Converting to Catholicism
(c) Moving to New York
(d) Getting a divorce
3. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Ice tea
(d) Grape juice
4. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(b) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(c) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(d) They were rotten
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
(a) A train that never arrives
(b) A ram on a mountainside
(c) A scarecrow in a field
(d) A car stalled on the side of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
2. Who informed Steve Deever that the cylinder heads were cracked?
3. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
4. How does George describe his father to Ann?
5. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)