|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His hands
(b) His hat
(c) His shoes
(d) His collar
2. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To help make dessert
(b) To hem Ann's dress
(c) To do Kate's hair
(d) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(a) War Profiteer
(d) Welcome Back
4. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
5. Where is George Deever calling from at the end of Act 1?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What "job" has Joe Keller given Bert?
2. What illness did Joe Keller have the day the faulty cylinder heads went out?
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
4. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
5. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)