|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
(a) His hands
(b) His shoes
(c) His hat
(d) His collar
2. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(c) Every day
(d) Every week
3. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Attend and offend
(b) Skittish and Scottish
(c) Abberant and apparent
(d) Brooch and broach
4. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(b) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(c) They were rotten
(d) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
5. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
2. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
3. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
4. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
5. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)