|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
(b) A cross
(c) A letter
(d) Foot rations
2. Why did Joe Keller throw out a sack of potatoes?
(a) He is sick of eating potatoes every night
(b) He thought it was a bag of garbage
(c) He wanted to clear the kitchen of all clutter
(d) They were rotten
3. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
4. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
(a) The avenging warrior
(b) The voice of God
(c) The white knight
(d) The hand of fate
5. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
2. Where is Chris thinking of moving after he marries?
3. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
4. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
5. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)