|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Play cards with him
(b) Pray with him
(c) Smile with him
(d) Talk with him
2. Why did George believe the court report for so long?
(a) Because he hates his father
(b) Because Chris believed it
(c) Because Ann believed it
(d) Because he wanted a job
3. According to Chris in his monologue, what should have been born out of all the death in the war?
(a) A new nationalism
(b) A sense of religious faith
(c) Social responsibility
(d) Lingering hate
4. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He never flew in a P-40
(b) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(c) He was not a pilot
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
5. What is George Deever's profession?
(a) Professor of French
(b) Police Detective
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George want to contact to corroborate his story?
2. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
4. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
5. Where does Kate Keller have a pain in Act 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)