|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His car
(b) His soul
(c) His refrigerator
2. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her head
(b) Her nose
(c) Her hips
(d) Her waist
3. To what animal does George Deever compare his father?
(a) A dog
(b) A mouse
(c) A possum
(d) A deer
4. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The store
(b) The movies
(c) The park
(d) The beach
5. How long ago did Chris return from the war?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Five years ago
(c) Fifteen year ago
(d) Ten years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ann, what part of George is filthy?
2. What is reported in the paper once a month, according to Joe Keller?
3. Chris tells a story about the unit he commanded in the war. A young soldier gives him something. What is it?
4. What does Chris mockingly call George in this scene?
5. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)