|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces to Chris that George has arrived?
2. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
(a) To eat
(b) To dress
(c) To shower
(d) To shave
3. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Resenting them
(b) Worrying about it
(c) Hating himself
(d) Other people knowing
4. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
(a) Atlantic City
(d) Disney Land
5. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
(a) Every day
(d) Every week
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
2. How did George travel from New York to Columbus?
3. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
4. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
5. To what does Chris compare Larry when he implored Kate to forget him in Act 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)