|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To hem Ann's dress
(b) To do Kate's hair
(c) To help make dessert
(d) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
2. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Other people knowing
(b) Hating himself
(c) Resenting them
(d) Worrying about it
3. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
4. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Having another child
(d) Moving to New York
5. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To take a nap
(b) To put on a shirt
(c) To take a shower
(d) To have something to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Chris see his mother standing in the yard?
2. According to Ann, what did George do before she left?
3. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
4. Why does Kate think that Chris has no right to marry Ann, according to Joe?
5. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)