|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has George come to the Kellers' house to do?
(a) Speak his piece
(b) Serve Joe with a subpoena
(c) Ask for a job
(d) Take Ann home
2. Which of the following is not something that Chris groups in with the "loot" he took from the war?
(a) His refrigerator
(c) His soul
(d) His car
3. What part of Ann's body does Kate think has gotten bigger?
(a) Her hips
(b) Her waist
(c) Her head
(d) Her nose
4. What form of transportation does Sue sarcastically suggest Jim used to pick up George?
(b) Bullet train
(c) Pontoon boat
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(c) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say he sees in George's eyes?
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
3. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
4. To which playwright does Chris compare his father jokingly?
5. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)