|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular item is George disgusted that he never sent his father?
(a) A Chistmas card
(b) A birthday card
(c) A Father's Day card
(d) The news that he had returned from the war
2. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Lydia Lubey
(b) Jim Bayliss
(c) Chris Keller
(d) Tommy Bayliss
3. What does Joe Keller fear is George Deever's intention by visiting his father?
(a) He wants to reopen the case
(b) He wants to break him out
(c) He wants so tell him off
(d) He wants to warn his father about Chris's intentions to Ann
4. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Shines his shoes
(b) Makes his bed
(c) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
(d) Dusts his books
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
(a) A martyr
(b) A fool
(c) A patsy
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
2. For what did Joe Keller check every day before leaving the factory?
3. How often has Ann written her father since he's been in prison?
4. What order does Kate Keller repeatedly give Joe Keller at the end of the act?
5. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)