|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris kiss Ann, according to Ann?
(a) Like his father
(b) Like her friend
(c) Like Larry's brother
(d) Like a long-awaited lover
2. What does Joe Keller promise at the end of the act?
(a) Never to rename the business
(b) To convince Kate to approve his marriage
(c) To stay out of his life
(d) To check in on Steve Deever
3. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Worrying about it
(b) Resenting them
(c) Hating himself
(d) Other people knowing
4. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A hammock
(b) A picnic table
(c) A dog house
(d) A tree-house
5. Who said a dirty word, according to Bert?
(a) Tommy Bayliss
(b) Chris Keller
(c) Jim Bayliss
(d) Lydia Lubey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What emotion does Joe fear Chris feels regarding his money?
3. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
4. What does Kate say she will do if Larry is dead?
5. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)