|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A hammock
(b) A dog house
(c) A tree-house
(d) A picnic table
2. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
3. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A challenge
(b) A distinction
(c) A flaw
(d) A debtor
4. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
(b) He never flew in a P-40
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He was not a pilot
5. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To have something to eat
(b) To take a shower
(c) To put on a shirt
(d) To take a nap
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
2. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
3. What does Joe Keller hand out to children in the neighborhood?
4. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
5. What is Frank Lubey's career?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)