|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
(a) A challenge
(b) A distinction
(c) A flaw
(d) A debtor
2. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) A house
(c) An apology
(d) A job
3. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Having another child
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Converting to Catholicism
(d) Moving to New York
4. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Siding plates
(c) Cylinder heads
(d) Coolant hoses
5. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A dog house
(b) A picnic table
(c) A tree-house
(d) A hammock
Short Answer Questions
1. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
2. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
3. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
4. Why does Joe go back into the house at the end of this scene?
5. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)