|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To have something to eat
(b) To take a shower
(c) To put on a shirt
(d) To take a nap
2. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Abberant and apparent
(b) Skittish and Scottish
(c) Attend and offend
(d) Brooch and broach
3. What does Joe want to offer George?
(a) An apology
(b) A house
(d) A job
4. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Ice tea
(d) Grape juice
Short Answer Questions
1. How many P-40s are supposed to have crashed as a result of Joe Keller's factory?
2. According to Sue, what is Jim turning Chris into?
3. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
4. What does Chris accuse his father of at the end of the act?
5. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)