|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
(a) The movies
(b) The beach
(c) The park
(d) The store
2. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
(a) It undergoes restructuring
(b) It ends up in the papers
(c) It closes
(d) It loses money
3. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He did not fly a mission that day
(b) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
(c) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(d) It was his favorable day
4. What action has Ann's mother recently decided against?
(a) Converting to Catholicism
(b) Having another child
(c) Getting a divorce
(d) Moving to New York
5. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
(a) Dusts his books
(b) Shines his shoes
(c) Makes his bed
(d) Cooks his favorite dinner every week
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
2. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
3. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
4. According to Frank, what did the greatest men who ever lived believe in?
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)