|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
2. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
(a) Welcome Back
(c) War Profiteer
3. Why could Larry not have been killed by a faulty part from Joe Keller's factory?
(a) He never flew in a P-40
(b) He was not a pilot
(c) He didn't fight in the Pacific
(d) He died before the shipment of bad parts went out
4. According to Sue, a person can never owe someone money without what?
(a) Resenting them
(b) Other people knowing
(c) Hating himself
(d) Worrying about it
5. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
(a) A potted plant
(b) A ladder
(c) A sack of potatoes
(d) A wheelbarrow
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a factory that admits a bad product, according to Joe?
2. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
3. What does Chris always find in every person he meets, according to Ann?
4. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
5. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)