|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it be until Steve Deever is free?
(a) Four or five years
(b) At least ten years
(c) A year to 18 months
(d) 5 months
2. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
3. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To hem Ann's dress
(b) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
(c) To do Kate's hair
(d) To help make dessert
4. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a ghost
(b) Like a newspaper
(c) Like a martyr
(d) Like a maniac
5. When Ann enters in Act 1, what does Chris tell her is better in their town than in New York?
(a) The air
(b) The sunshine
(c) The friendship
(d) The food
Short Answer Questions
1. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
2. Which of the following characters tells Ann to leave?
3. What does Ann tell George before he leaves?
4. What object is Frank Lubey carrying when he talks to Ann in Act 1?
5. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)