|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chris' nickname in the war?
(a) Mother McKeller
(b) Lil' Chris Lug-Nut
(c) Pee-wee Keller
(d) Chris McGuts
2. What instrument does Kate Keller want Sue Bayliss to take up?
3. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Skittish and Scottish
(c) Attend and offend
(d) Abberant and apparent
4. What did Joe expect to happen to the bad cylinder heads?
(a) He thought the war would end before they were used
(b) He thought they would get lost in transit
(c) He thought the welding would hold
(d) He thought the army would catch them
5. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a ghost
(b) Like a maniac
(c) Like a newspaper
(d) Like a martyr
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jim Bayliss refuse to drive Sue because of the heat?
2. What does Kate tell Chris in this scene that she has never told him before in his life?
3. How did Joe find out about the plane crashes?
4. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
5. What does Kate like about Chris's removal of the fallen tree?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)