|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Kate, what does Larry's being dead mean?
(a) The war was meaningless
(b) Joe killed him
(c) There is no God
(d) Only one of her sons deserved to live
2. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
(d) Ignoring the truth
3. Which of the following is not a military rank listed among Joe Keller's factory staff?
4. Why does Chris leave the backyard in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To put on a shirt
(b) To take a shower
(c) To have something to eat
(d) To take a nap
5. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
(a) Pray with him
(b) Play cards with him
(c) Talk with him
(d) Smile with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
2. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
3. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
4. What French expression does Chris use to refer to Joe in Act 2?
5. What does Frank Lubey have with him when he arrives in the neighbor's yard in this scene?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)