|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sarcastic expression does Sue use to refer to the Kellers?
(a) The three little pigs
(b) The holy family
(c) The band of thieves
(d) The United Nations
2. What does Joe Keller want for dinner?
3. Why is Lydia coming over to the Kellers' house?
(a) To hem Ann's dress
(b) To do Kate's hair
(c) To speak with Kate about the horoscope
(d) To help make dessert
4. According to Frank, why could Larry not have died on November 25th?
(a) He did not fly a mission that day
(b) It was his favorable day
(c) No casualties were reported in his unit that day
(d) He sent Frank a letter dated December 12
5. What does Kate Keller bring out in a pitcher at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grape juice
(b) Ice tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people in the neighborhood shout at Joe Keller after he was exonerated by the court?
2. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
3. Until when does Chris forbid any talk of Larry returning?
4. To what amusement park does Joe Keller compare his backyard?
5. According to Kate, what does Joe Keller do when he is worried?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)