One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has a long-lost American soldier recently turned up, according to Kate?
2. What item is Ann sad to see is missing from her old backyard?
(a) A tree-house
(b) A picnic table
(c) A hammock
(d) A dog house
3. What mechanical part did Joe Keller and Steve Deever's factory make?
(a) Coolant hoses
(b) Siding plates
(d) Cylinder heads
4. Joe say Kate has been talking _____________ for three and a half years?
(a) Like a newspaper
(b) Like a maniac
(c) Like a ghost
(d) Like a martyr
5. Which two words does Joe confuse when talking to Ann and Chris about George?
(a) Brooch and broach
(b) Abberant and apparent
(c) Attend and offend
(d) Skittish and Scottish
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann say is the only person who can tell her to leave the house?
2. What does Kate Keller still do regularly in preparation for Larry's return?
3. Which of the following is not something Joe lists as being something people must do with Steve Deever to show them he is not a murderer?
4. Ann tells Chris that doing what upsets her stomach?
5. What does Joe say that Steve Deever is instead of a murderer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)