Act 1, Part 1
1. In what month does the play take place?
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A tree has fallen
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) A large picnic is going on
(d) It has been mowed
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The sports section
(b) The world news
(c) The obituaries
(d) The want ads
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(c) Clear skies
6. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
7. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
8. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) November 25
(b) May 1
(c) June 19
(d) January 21
This section contains 3,932 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)