1. In what month does the play take place?
2. What is different about the Kellers' yard at the beginning of the play
(a) A large picnic is going on
(b) The hammock is broken
(c) A tree has fallen
(d) It has been mowed
3. What is the only part of the paper that Joe Keller reads?
(a) The want ads
(b) The sports section
(c) The world news
(d) The obituaries
4. Which of the following is not a career that Joe Keller says was an option as a child?
5. What type of whether does the paper forecast for the evening?
(a) Clear skies
6. Whose horoscope is Frank Lubey making at the beginning of the play?
7. Whose son constantly takes people's temperatures?
8. On what day is Larry Keller supposed to have died?
(a) January 21
(b) May 1
(c) June 19
(d) November 25
This section contains 3,932 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)