Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Act 1, Part 1 Abstract
* Larry's tree has fallen in the Kellers' lawn.
Act 1, Part 2 Abstract
* Joe Keller reads the paper with Jim.
Act 1, Part 3 Abstract
* Frank Lubey is drawing Larry's horoscope for Kate.
* Ann Deever is in town visiting the Kellers.
* Frank and Jim get called away by their wives.
Act 1, Part 4 Abstract
* Chris enters and discusses...
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)