Act 1, Part 1
* Larry's tree has fallen in the Kellers' lawn.
* Joe Keller reads the paper with Jim.
* Frank Lubey is drawing Larry's horoscope for Kate.
* Ann Deever is in town visiting the Kellers.
* Frank and Jim get called away by their wives.
Act 1, Part 2
* Chris enters and discusses the Mother's sleepless nights.
* Chris tells Joe he intends to marry Ann.
* Mother enters and talks about her reminders of Larry.
* Chris says that it is time to get over Larry.
* Mother tells Joe that they cannot give up hope on Larry.
Act 1, Part 3
* Ann enters with Chris.
* Ann discusses how she no longer talks to her imprisoned father.
* Ann tells Kate that she doesn't think that Larry is alive.
* Joe and Ann discuss her father's scandal during the war.
* The family decides to have a big dinner out that night.
Act 1, Part 4
* Chris asks Ann to marry him and...
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)