Act 1, Part 1
• Larry's tree has fallen in the Kellers' lawn.
• Joe Keller reads the paper with Jim.
• Frank Lubey is drawing Larry's horoscope for Kate.
• Ann Deever is in town visiting the Kellers.
• Frank and Jim get called away by their wives.
Act 1, Part 2
• Chris enters and discusses the Mother's sleepless nights.
• Chris tells Joe he intends to marry Ann.
• Mother enters and talks about her reminders of Larry.
• Chris says that it is time to get over Larry.
• Mother tells Joe that they cannot give up hope on Larry.
Act 1, Part 3
• Ann enters with Chris.
• Ann discusses how she no longer talks to her imprisoned father.
• Ann tells Kate that she doesn't think that Larry is alive.
• Joe and Ann discuss her father's scandal during the war.
• The family decides to have a big dinner out that night.
Act 1, Part 4
• Chris asks Ann to marry him and...
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)