|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dolph Pillsbury connected to the troubles with the brick kiln?
(a) Pillsbury used to do the accounting for the kiln company.
(b) Pillsbury's brother-in-law owns the kiln and Pillsbury is suspected of getting kickbacks on the school job.
(c) Pillsbury is a major investor in the kiln business.
(d) Pillsbury used to make bricks for the kiln company.
2. With whom did Adam and Anne Stanton live as children?
(a) Their widowed father, Governor Stanton
(b) Willie Stark's family
(c) Jack Burden
(d) Their godfather, Judge Irwin
3. What is Willie's wife's profession?
(b) Court reporter
(c) School teacher
4. What does Willie want of Judge Irwin?
(a) He wants the judge to contribute to his campaign funds.
(b) He wants the judge to support a man Willie has chosen for a senate nomination.
(c) He wants the judge to campaign for him in the next election.
(d) He wants the judge to endorse him in the next election.
5. Where do Willie and Jack go after leaving Judge Irwin?
(a) To Memphis
(b) To Baton Rouge
(c) To Willie's farm in Mason City
(d) To Biloxi
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Tiny Duffy not help Willie improve his dreadful campaign speeches?
2. Who do the city commissioners want to get the contract?
3. What is Judge Irwin's response to Willie's request?
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. In what year does Willie first run for governor?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)