|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne reveals as the topic of conversation the last time she had lunch with the governor?
(a) A new hospital
(b) A Special Olympics event
(c) A children's home
(d) A new theater
2. Who does Jack marry after Anne rejects him?
3. What happens between Jack and Anne the summer Jack is 20?
(a) They have a huge fight.
(b) They start going steady.
(c) They pledge to marry.
(d) They break up for good.
4. What interrupts the only opportunity Jack and Anne had to be intimate?
(a) Anne gets a phone call from her mother.
(b) Anne's roommate gets upsetting news from home.
(c) Jack's parents return home.
(d) Jack's fraternity brothers barge in on them.
5. What does Anne tell Jack about how Judge Irwin solved his money problems?
(a) He got a substantial bank loan.
(b) He took out a large insurance policy on his first wife.
(c) He sold most of his property.
(d) He married a wealthy woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack spend a weekend with Adam and Anne?
2. What prompts Jack to take this trip?
3. What is Anne's marital status now?
4. Who steps in and offers blackmail as a tool to help White?
5. What is Jack's method of travel?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)