|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does David say in Chapter 50, “I told her what was coming just before the attack began, so she had enough time to escort her loved ones to a safe house”?
2. Who enters the room with Evelyn as Tobias watches on the screen in Chapter 31?
3. Tris says in the opening of Chapter 41 that the smell of what tingles in her nose?
4. What does David say “is our word for widespread memory erasure” in Chapter 37?
5. Who does Tobias say “told us people would be disoriented for a while after drinking the memory serum” in Chapter 51?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tobias describes Cara’s movements in Chapter 40 as careful and precise and reminds her of the musicians from what faction?
2. Who is “arranging transportation for those who want to leave the city” as Tobias watches on the screens from the compound in Chapter 55?
3. From whose perspective is Chapter 35 related?
4. Tobias says in Chapter 53 that before he met Tris at the Dauntless initiation camp, he had previously seen her at whose “false funeral”?
5. Tris says in the opening of Chapter 49, “The death serum smells like” what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tobias intend to take the memory serum in Chapter 56? Who stops him?
2. What do Cara and Tobias see taking place on the screens in Chapter 35?
3. What have been the effects of Tris’s mission in Chapter 55?
4. What does Tris learn about Uriah’s condition in Chapter 39?
5. Who does Tris spend her time with in Chapter 45? Why?
6. What does David say to Tris when she comes to his office in Chapter 32?
7. Who will help Tobias and the others get into the city in Chapter 40? How?
8. What are Tobias’s final thoughts in the Epilogue? What has he learned through the story?
9. What do Peter and Tobias discuss in Chapter 33?
10. What happens as Tris and Caleb make their way to the Weapons Lab in Chapter 47?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)